Girls would you dump a guy who confessed he had sex with 10 girls in his life?

During one of your dates he mentions this. Deal breaker?

• That's a dealbreaker
  • It doesn't matter to me
  • It depends (please explain)
  • See results (for guys)

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends. If we are out on a first date and you say that you've slept with ten women before they serve the drinks then we're done because you showed and extreme lack of judgment when it comes to appropriate topics of discussion. I don't ask guys how many women they've slept with usually, but if i do i expect an honest answer and ten women isn't a problem for me. But if you insist on bringing it up when i don't ask, that is a problem for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's kinda important to mention his age. 10 girls is a lot if he's 18, but not that many if he's like 40.

What Girls Said 29

• Umm.. Yea. I'm 24 and assuming that I'm dating someone within a year or 2 of my age range, that'd be a huge turn off to learn that he'd bones 10+ girls within roughly 5 years of being sexually active. That presents a huge conflict with my own views of who I'd have sex with, and what sex even means to me overall.

If he's into casual sex and/or going through girlfriends like crazy, so be it. I'm just not all that interested in being another notch on his belt.

• I'd be confused as to why he told me that on the first date because I surely would never ask.
    If he was 21 and had slept with 10 women, I'd be wary because that means he probably has a different approach to relationships and sex. I'm generally more conservative about those things, a relationship doesn't last a few weeks and on to the next, no one night stands. It's more about finding one special person, focusing on that person, and no sex with strangers.

• It depends, I'm not into guys a who sleep around.
    For me a virgin man is the best if it's by choice, but if he's done with that lifestyle, is faithful and truly loves me I wouldn't care even if he slept with 30 girls.
    * As long as he's clean.

I would be worried about the way he sees sex though. I will wonder if he will truly feel a connection with me when we do it, and not feel like he feels with the dozen of other girls.

• Um I'm confused is this supposed to be too much or too little? I just prefer they keep it out of the triple digits.

• I don't care about yesterday. Don't want to know about his past. Now I want to know if he has a disease, but nothing else... so I wouldn't dump him, just don't want to hear about it

But what if you did hear about it?

If I heard about it I guess it would depend on age and reasons. Was he 30 and been in many relationships? Was he 17 and a boy toy? Was he 25 and most of it in his youth? Really would need more facts to answer honestly... Everyone has reasons for what they have done. If they truly had been with 10 people and they were in their 30's I could care less... most young men are with at least 4-5 people in bed in high school... at least unless they choose to remain a virgin.

• As long as he agrees to get tested for STDs...

• Is this meant to be a lot or a little?

• Depends on the guy, but that does sound a bit much for me...
    I wouldn't exclude him, but I also wouldn't love it. We'd have to see...

• Well kudos for him for telling me before hand. It's nice for a man to be honest. I'm not sure what to think. If I liked him I would try to see over it.

• Nah, I wouldn't break up with him over that. I'd want to make sure he's clean, though.

• As long as he's STD free then it wouldn't be an issue. Only thing is I would feel a little insecure if any of them were better than me.

• Not immediately ni

• lol no as long as he s clean of course

• I would really respect him for telling me. I don't think it would be a deal breaker but it would definitely give me reason to go slower and possibly have doubts about our future in the relationship.

• 10 people is a lot. I have certain morals and standards so personally that would be to the point where anymore would be a dealbreaker. So i voted it depends.

• I wouldn't really care as long as he's clean

• I personally couldn't care how many people my boyfriend slept with.

• No, as long as he's clean.

• No I won't dump him

• lol no

• Maybe not, but I sure wouldn't be too happy with that fact.

• I wouldn't care.

• Nah, as long as he's cool and isn't STD ridden. That doesn't sound like an unreasonable number

• Why would I dump him?

• First of all, for guys? Guys can have sex with guys. Second, I'm having difficulty understanding why this would be a problem at all. From age 18 to my age, that would be less than one girl a month.

Someone's triggered

because you're getting upset at something no one else cares about... a poll option

I just pointed something out. I'm not on the floor crying about it. And there are plenty of people who care, they're just not the people you hang out with.

• I've been with 20 guys, so what?

• It depends on how old he is. If he's only 20 or so, then 10 girls is a lot, and I'd consider it to be a deal breaker. However, if he is in his 40's or something, then 10 doesn't seem like a lot. The older he is, and the more distance there is between each girl, the less likely that he'll sleep around and cheat on you.

• No because he'd be very experienced

• I don't care about numbers and that's like low-average lol I like my men experienced tho 😉 but it would never be a deal breaker for me

What Guys Said 5

• I have an inkling it may be a revenge ironic question - Srs up to the girl if it is an issue for her that is her business - I don't think it should matter whether you are dating a virgin or an ex pornstar/ex hooker

• Just here for the results 👀

• Not a deal breaker. As long as she doesn't have any STDs

• I hope i would be expienced if i had sex with ten girls or else it would be awkward lol.

• Lol 10 girls is literally nothing. What are you a virgin? That's like low average for guys. If you want high numbers start hitting 1000's range brah.