Tips on surviving a first date?

I've never been a date before and I'm like really really nervous. I hardly eat because I'm stressing. Any tips on how to calm down before meeting up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people do not die on their first date, so it's highly likely you will survive. There's no need for you to stress out about this, and there's no magic thing you can do that will affect whether or not there's a second date. Just be yourself, because you want a guy to like you, not some person you are pretending to be.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol embrace your awkwardness- maybe even say 'I'm so nervous' as an icebreaker XD seriously. Be honest. Be yourself. Have fun. Whether he likes you or not if you relax and enjoy the date, you'll be happy you went.

What Guys Said 6

• He's just as human as you are. So relax. Be yourself. It'll go fine. =^.^=

• Relax, he's not the only guy on the planet. And he'll probably be nervous too. And serial killers are a relatively small portion of the population.

• In this order Exercise, masterbation, hot shower and green tea I'm serious masterbation is a great stress reliever it will clear your head and green tea will calm your nerves

• No. But fortunately you don't need to!

• Stay away from the three most trollable topics in the world. Otherwise, just be yourself. We like you for you, not who you think we want

• Relax and just be yourself, the guy is probably more nervous than you

What Girls Said 1

• Don't die, and you will survive.