A girl used me and I don't know what to do now. Help?

I have known this girl for a while and she recently expressed feelings for me. Unfortunately, I had to leave the next day for a ten day trip. I could not take her on a date or anything and I just had to wait until after the trip. When I got back I discovered that she was dating someone else without telling me about him and used me for money. How should I confront her? Should I write a letter and give it to her when I see her and leave, talk to her about it and see what she thinks, or just not talk to her until she confronts me?

1mo This girl has also done a lot of really slutty stuff, I was willing to look over it but I don't think I can now.
1mo Thanks for the help

Most Helpful Girl

• Knowing this girl has a murky past and is a bit of a slut, you were silly enough to trust her and think that she would keep her knickers on and wait on you getting back from your still trip. Leopards never change their spots - once a slut, always a slut. Just forget about her and move on. Next time, no matter how much you think you know someone don't be so quick to put all your trust in them.

What Girls Said 1

• Ignore her, she doesn't even deserves that minimum attention from you by listening to her "explanations"... move on...

What Guys Said 3

• Seems like you made a mistake by getting with her. I wouldn't bother with her again, in any way/shape or form. Just ignore her, people like that aren't really people at all.

• If you want to be mature about it, just walk away and get her out of your life. If you don't want to be mature (totally real option) find some way to get revenge, maybe destroy her reputation somehow or something like that.

• First never write a letter to a girl. Secondly I'd just cut all contacts and move on. Her loss