Does he see me as a friend or something more?

I've been talking to this guy for about 2 months now and I'm starting to really like him. We've Skyped for hours a handful of times and have hung out 3 times total. First two were with friends and the last time was with me and we spent about 11 hours together. and we text every single day throughout the day. He met my mom when he picked me up, and he said he likes my family. He's 3 years older than me but we are both in college. I asked him how he feels about me, like just friends or more and he responded with "I like you as a friend and more than a friend, I'm just not completely sure. But I like you more than a friend enough to deal with the distance" (we live 45 minutes away, an hour with traffic) but I don't know what he means by that ad his answer isn't clear. Should I wait a bit longer or give up.

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably likes you more than a friend. Dobt rush anything. I promise with time you will know for sure. Sometimes a guy needs to be cobfident and blunt with a girl. Or u can him directly yourself too. Nothing wrong with that. just dont rush anything. Let things fall in place on there own.

Yeah, I agree and it makes sense. What confuses me is why he was so wishy washy with his answer. How long should I see if it's going anywhere or not? Ik I can't make up his mind for him but but I don't know I just want more

Maybe he doent know how you feel. So he went with a safe answer. Maybe a lack of communication. Talk to eachother. I promise when the time is right you will know. Good or bad.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you can wait a bit longer, especially if you really like the guy :)

What Guys Said 3

• It sounds like he does like you but does not want to rush things. Take some time and get to know him more. Don't give up on him.

• It sounds like he wants to be more than friends, or at least would be open to the idea

• I think he likes you.

What Girls Said 0