I love this girl but I have a girlfriend, I feel so bad?

So for privacy reasons I'm going to use fake names, so I'm 17 and I've been with my girlfriend Hailee for about 5 months now and she's just so busy with work that we barely have time to see each other, I still go to school and there's this girl named Ari in my class who I didn't expect to fall in love with, as we kept seeing each other in class and working together I started to catch feelings for her, me & Ari talk in class and joke around sometimes, There was also this one time where we did a class skit where we had to act like couples and we called each other "babe, baby & honey" just like a real couple would do and I swear I fell for Ari, I know it's wrong but I really do like her, I still talk to Hailee but every time I do, I always think of Ari, Is that weird? I feel so bad right now honestly, I can't stop thinking about my crush what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Look, you don't love this girl. You don't even know what love is. If you love your girlfriend, then this Ari girl would not be on your mind. Your just infatuated with her, because you feel that your current girlfriend is not spending enough time with you. You need to get your priorities straight. And if your no longer attracted to your girlfriend, then you need to just cut it loose. And her find somebody who does appreciate her. Your spending way too much time with this girl, and that is clearly on you. That's the problem with falling in love. You don't love her. And I suggest that you set her free to be with somebody else who can love her. And then you can Ari all you want. But that proves that your also not stable for a relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's probably not love, but lust. However, you're still young so go play the field just chase after the girls you like the most 😉👍

What Girls Said 3

• You know things can change...😊

• Be honest with Hailee. Don't waste her time. Time is precious and the longer you wait, the more it will hurt Hailee

• Don't ever feel bad about that. It's normal to lose feelings for a former person, and then start developing feelings for a newer person.

What Guys Said 4

• "she's just so busy with work that we barely have time to see each other"

Well I don't blame you... you fell in love with her because you are not happy with this relationship as the girl isn't giving you enough time...
    So in my words u would say you are not even In a relationship... if your girlfriend doesn't spend time with you.

I think you should first of all breakup with your current girlfriend and then go with your crush and propose her or something...
    You deserve to be happy too

• I think you should break up with Hailee - even if you don't have a chance with Ari. It isn't fair to Hailee, being your second choice.

Break up with Hailee, pursue Ari, and if worse comes to worse, it would be better for you to be alone than remain with Hailee.

• Follow your heart, if you stick with Hailee out of obligation or because it's "the right thing to do", then you'll just end up hurting both of you

• If you truly loved Hailee then you wouldn't have fell in love with Ari.