Can you suddenly stop having sex with a guy for about a month because your mad at him but hope he still wants you?

Will he come back to you?

Most Helpful Guy

• No! Why would you cut him off like that?

Cause he's mistreating me cause he expects me to take care of him sexually and all i ask is for his friendship some conversation is that to much to ask for

@matt1209 Hey! where's my love? Nah just kidding lol

I was disagreeing with the asker @jman46241

Most Helpful Girl

• Sex is supposed to be fun, and in the best circumstances, loving. If you start using it as a prize for good behavior, or withholding it to “train” someone, you start to strip it of its inherent luster for everyone involved.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on if he has reason to come back...

• of course - but dont mislead him into thinking that your are screwing someone else

Very good answer!

@jenny33 a lot of women do that for no reason - bring up another guy while they are angry or another reason that escalates the situation from just an argument - to i dont want you anymore - thats nuclear and ends everything

Yes your right and that is completely immature on the woman's part! I will never understand why they think that way

• At your age, he probably will find a younger prettier girl.

• I wouldn't go back to one like that. Punishing a guy like that will backfire; because they know you will likely do it again. Indicator of a mind game player.

What Girls Said 3

• I certainly wouldn't do this. Are you in a relationship with him? If so, then it's completely not ok and he probably will go and find someone else.

• Too little info here. It depends on the situation and if you're in a commited relationship or not.

• depends how good the sex was... mad about what? if you have him hooked early where he wants you in his life... for sure! if its a fling... maybe somewhere down the road... if he doesn't care no. sometimes theyll come back just for the sex