Beautiful girls, no dates?

I see so many gorgeous girls who are nice and sweet but then i hear that they've never been on a date before. I don't get it? Is it because guys assume that they're taken or does it have to do with something else? For example i see less atractive girls (sounds so mean i'm sorry) who are nice as well who go on dates all the time or are in long relationships!

Most Helpful Guy

• Most men will automatically disqualify themselves by assuming she has millions of options and / or is already taken , or will shoot him in a nasty , offhand manner. Also men fear coming off as predatory ( see this blog post edumckaytion.com/blog/men-notice-women-anymore/ ) , as men are demonized very heavily these days.

Unfortunately , when I used to work as door staff , there were too many attractive on the outside , that were very ugly and mean on the inside. This perpetuates the " attractive girls are , mean , stuck up bitches " stereotype. There are some that are sweet , but sadly the minority.

Most Helpful Girl

• I recognize this a lot! I normally get a lot of compliments on my looks but when I go out to a bar not many nice guys will actually talk to me, they only look. The ones that do normally come up to me are most of the time the very macho type ones or weird guys. I think it has to do with being less approachable, especially when you're not the most outgoing extraverted type yourself

What Guys Said 6

• Well, guys are approaching women less nowadays for many of reasons. One of the reasons is that many just don't see it as worthwhile anymore. Way too easy nowadays to be viewed like some rapist or predator, so guys have been reverting to porn and video games which is much lower risk

• I notice most men hit on girls that are "not so hot" (ieg, I've been out with 2 girls and most guys hit on the uglier one). It probably has to do with thinking that hot girls have too many choices so you automatically assume they are out of your league.

• Maybe their standards are too high? If they make themselves more approachable by initiating a conversation with a guy I'm sure they'll have less of a problem.

• Yes, us guys usually think they have some big hot douchebag lol. It's also intimidating.. Guys can tend to think that they owe them the entire world when actually a lot of very attractive women are very nice and easy going.

• Most guys know they don't stand a chance so they won't bother, especially if these seem unapproachable. Still you would expect at least some player types to try their luck...

• It is probably because you are a girl judging a girl. Girls might think a girl is pretty, that guys don't think are pretty.

What Girls Said 8

• It really all depends. Some may assume their taken, and some may not. What your saying is not mean. But the reality. There will always be somebody more attractive than you, and you may be more attractive than somebody else. You got to accept that part of life. Anyway. Its their personality that is not attractive to a lot of so-called men today. Many want girls who are seductive, sex crazy and is adventurous in bed like a porn actress. They take those same ideals and place it on women. SO even if she doesn't have the look, they have to meet the sexual tastes of these guys. When they see that they don't match, they leave. I'm the exact same way with these girls. Being called gorgeous, pretty, respectful, kind, sweet, etc. But when they hear about me wanting to save for marriage and such, I get called being a prude, too weird, too different, nobody would want to date or marry me, or how I would make a terrible wife and mother, etc.

And then you have guys who are afraid to approach girls if they don't seem available or approachable to talk to. Some like me, also are not interested in dating too. But one thing I do hate and avoid with that is when, people want to place my value based on my looks. And that is where I draw the line. Because you also have lustful men too to avoid as well.

• Maybe it has to do with their personality. If a girl is shy she might give off a vibe that discourages guys from talking to her. I have quite a few gorgeous friends who get chatted up by men quite frequently when we're out. But they do tend to have more outgoing personalities so that is probably why.

Also as a "less attractive girl" I can tell you that guys certainly aren't lining up to take me on dates lol. You may just notice it more because it's not something you expect. I remember when I started dating my first boyfriend people were shocked that I was able to find someone! So it could be a matter of perspective as we tend to notice counterintuitive things more than those that are expected.

• maybe the guys think they are already taken

• LOL I've actually never been on a date until this year at the age of 20. So sad. But yeah. For me personally, I was just waiting for the right person and the right time who sparked my interest. Too bad it turned out terrible lmao.

• I hear that a lot but my problem is that im so picky :p

• I hardly ever see that tbh.

• Maybe they choose not to date

• Not true, this is a myth perpetuated by jealous or ugly women and men who can't get these girls

So your statement was so true that you had to be anonymous about it? You wouldn't like if someone relate this statement with true you?