Need help on a guys bull shit please someone?

So I've only been talking to this guy for a short time were not dating and he only messages me back when it's on his terms. which don't get me started pisses me off. but anyways it's more of a booty call and I mean I could actually like him but I feel like he plays too many games but anyways I asked him last night if he wanted to come to a costume party and I guess I didn't answer him back until this morning and so he says to me "be honest with me did you sleep with someone last night? " which I didn't and I told him no but I'm curious as to why he would even ask because he half the time doesn't gleven give me the time of day. it's just really confusing can someone give me not only advice but a little enlightenment on why he would be so concerned. it makes absolutely no sense to me.

What Guys Said 1

• Honestly, I'd dump him. Sounds like a controller/abuser. Doing things on his terms and asking if you are sleeping with someone else this soon... not a good sign. Already becoming jealous and possessive... not good.

What Girls Said 2

• You need to leave him. I guarantee you he has plenty of other girls he's talking to and making sure you're not doing what he's out doing himself. Like the others have said he's possessive and he'd most likely end up hurting you emotionally and physically. I'm pretty sure if he text you and you replied on your terms; one of the two reactions you'd get is a very angry reply interrogating you with questions that really aren't his business (since he doesn't make his business part of yours) OR you won't get anything at all. He's just playing you because he's got you where he wants you.

• he's getting possessive which could mean a stronger interest than you originally thought or a red flag. If you asked him to a party why is it your job to respond to him? I would think he's supposed to respond to going with you or not.