Does he really not remember kissing me?

I went on a night out with a big group of friends and ended up kissing one of my guy friends all night. We had both been drinking but neither of us were to the point of being paralytic or anything. After the night out he came back to mine where we made out more where he stayed for around an hour. However, he text me this morning saying he doesn't remember anything that happened at all, especially between us. We hung out all day previous to going out and we're always flirty but does he really not remember or is he just saying this?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's probably a combiniation of both, he probably doesn't remember it exactly and he is probably embarassed that he showed you his feelings for you when he was like that. Have you and him ever considered a serious relationship? It seems like he is into you.

thanks :) Keep me updated on how it is going

What Guys Said 2

• He must be regret what he did with you

• I think he is acting out! He remember everything that happened between you and him

But is that good or bad? It's just pushing me away more..

Maybe he doesn't want to express himself that he didn't mean those staffs he must be regret what he did

What Girls Said 1

• So he doesn't remember anything that happened that night but knew to text you that he didn't remember? That doesn't make sense.

Exactly! I'm so confused 🙄