Has dating gone well for you throughout your life?

Has it? Or not at all? Because we all know... dating as an adult is like going to the dump and looking around for the least broken and disgusting thing.

• Nope. I'm a dry, barren land.
    70% (16)60% (9)66% (25)Vote
  • Somewhat. A few home runs here and there.
    22% (5)33% (5)26% (10)Vote
  • Yes! I found the ONE!
    8% (2)7% (1)8% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol, I've pretty much never dated. I had playground 'boyfriends' when I was 10 and when I was 14. Then I met my current boyfriend online (not online dating, just by chance 'cause we got talking), we were really good friends for a year and a half, almost got together a couple of times, sexted each other quite a bit; then got together for real, lost our virginities to one another. And he's the only one I ever want to be with haha

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Found the "one" then?

• 1mo

Yeah :) . But we didn't date, we just went from being really good online friends to being a couple pretty much seamlessly haha

Most Helpful Guy

• No! I've dated timewasters, gold diggers, dead fish, MySpace Angles and ghosts. But I've also dated some amazing people and those are the ones I stay with.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

"Glass half full" kinda guy, huh? That's a good way to look at things.

What Girls Said 5

• I never dated 🙊

0|0
    0|0
  • Sucks ass find someone decent. I had a boyfriend from high school into college but I drifted from him due to his lack of motivation in life. Now I can't seems to find decent guys my own age

0|0
    0|0
  • I've dated one person and it was this year. Yes my first date was when I was 20 lmao don't laugh. Anyways most horrible heartbreaking experience. 🙄😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Ha, no

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are assholes

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Nobody here is going to say it's been a picnic. Think why people are here, man!

1|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Well, who knows... GaG can be surprising at times haha. You're right though.