What kind of person are you usually attracted to?

For me, it all starts with being friends first and for a long time. I don't like men who rush you into a relationships just because they feel like they have to. That is seriously low in my opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Energetic, intellectual, spiritual people. Those who likes to share of their wisdom, while being humble about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with you. I wanna get to fully know a person before starting any kind of relationship. I've literally come across guys who have asked me to be their girlfriend... when we've barely even met. Like we're not even acquaintances at that point but they're coming at me with this suddenly.

I like when I get to know his personality and I fall in love with that first, even before the looks. That makes the feelings much stronger for me and makes me want to be in a relationship with him.

Yas!! I thought I was the only one who thought that

And I hate when people try to tell me otherwise. Like "oh you have to be attracted to a person's looks before anything else". I'm literally the opposite. My feelings fade a lot faster when I'm only physically attracted to someone.

IKR? These people on this site are a bunch of weirdoes. Seriously 😂😂😂 Look at the answers

What Guys Said 18

• I'd rather be friends with someone for awhile but flirt with them in a way so that they know u are interested in them. Because if you wait too long and hide ur feelings then somebody else will come along and take them away from your grasp. That's what recently happened to me but I live and I learn.

I wonder if that is what the guy I like is doing. We've been friends for almost a month and a half and we've admitted to liking each other. He just isn't ready to date because of a past rough relationship. We flirt still and are close. We hangout, too.

it's all about preferences. I guess that's your preference.

Preferences my ass!! It's about being pressured. You feel constantly pressured when you're around girls and look what it did to you. My ex was the exact same way

• Females.

• The type that when we flirt doesn't act like her IQ dropped significantly. Yes there are dumb guys who find that attractive but you're stooping to their level. It's fucken shallow. Don't do that.

I don't mind being friends for a while but I'm shit at hiding my feelings so normally it's damn obvious if I like a girl or not.

Yeah but I said this because I hate guys who rush relationships or going too fast

• A thoughtful, witty, intellectual and open-minded individual. My concept of friends would work in that case because I view friends as for a different purpose - not including a romantic partnership. The general rule of thumb in my book is to get to know that person and just develop a standard relationship as time passes and see if you'd want to take that relationship to a romantic level.

Even if it'll be a year and half?

I never implied I am smarter than you, that was never a part of the topic so I'm unsure why you feel that way.

I have responded. You asked why kind of person am I usually attracted to, I answered that. You asked would I have a standard non-romantic relationship for over a year before entering a romantic relationship and I answered that. I said she'd have to be a very special person in order for me to consider that lengthy wait.

I then gave my opinion on why I view waiting for such an extended period of time won't guarantee a longer lasting relationship hence why she'd have to be pretty special. I answered your questions and for some reason, you fail to comprehend that and miss what I say by a mile.

So, you're admitting that you are a waste of time? alrighty then, ciao!

This is why I hate guys 😂😂😂😂

• Hipster artist depressed tumblr girls, lol. It's unfortunate but I just like people who don't care about status, career, or tradition too much and it always ends up being them

I don't care about status but I value my future career & I love my culture to death. So what's your point?

I attract other people too but I don't tend to like them

Um what the hell? You do your own math. You attract other people but you don't like them + you end being attracted to depressed girls =? Yeah you are fucking with YOUR OWN MIND. Silly boy 😂😂😂😂😂 You've played yourself

• I'm usually attracted to women who knows what they want in life and aren't afraid to pursuit what they want. Women who are kind and caring and open minded about most things and that aren't judgmental. I really would like to be in a long term relationship with someone i really love but unfortunately I have no idea how to achieve that.

Why not?

What other options are there?

Well travelling is one option. Being open minded is another

• Attraction is pointless. All is does is get you hurt and rejected. I want no parts of it anymore. I have accepted the fact there is nobody out there for me and i'm fine with that. Fuck relationships.

I believe in being friends first

And you choose to be that way

No, i didn't chose to be this way. This IS me. This isn't the little naive kid that was called "Steve Urkel" for being book smart and beaten on everyday of his life because people were fucking jealous. This isn't the little naive kid huddle in a corner taking beatings from a deranged woman wielding a 2x4 who happens to be your adoptive mother. This isn't the little naive kid running from the neighborhood gangbangers who wanted to kill him simply because he made honor roll. This isn't the little naive kid who was nearly choked to death by his own older brother simply because he thought I was looking in the dinner pot.

This is a mode of survival for me, and I would rather remain distant, cold and emotionless, rather than letting someone in, only for them to take advantage and hurt me again. This is all i know. Hurt, rage, and pain. I've dealt with this since i was 6.

• I start out slow, as friends. I take it from there and see how things go.

• The female one's who do not exist :(

(No, it's not high standards)

• I have no idea. I generally like very random persons.

You do? Are the type to fall easily?

Remember when I said "I won't remember you in five minutes?" It actually happened. What the fuck do you want?

Ehhhhhh!! Stop with that nonsense!! You always find a way to remind me that you will still reply to "make me believe" that you had forgotten me when it's not the truth 😂😂😂 I'm gonna make it very simple for you

• Cute or sexy; quirky, funny, and smart. But i am likely to never be in a relationship due to all the rejections i get.

You can't handle rejections?

I don't know what else to tell you. You're not even willing to help yourself

I also don't see how it is an attitude. Question: Lets say you were told that you had to push a button to receive candy or some other thing you like and occasionally it shocked you, for a test. Now, would you keep on pushing said button if it kept on shocking you repeatedly and not giving you the candy or other treat?

• Cute, smart and has a good sense of humor. We have to be able to get each other laughing

• Can you define "long time". So are you saying getting in the friend zone is a good thing?

• Usually quirky and eccentric girls.

• A woman with traditional values

Traditional values?

I prefer women who believe to a reasonable extent that women are women and men are men. And I think some of the most attractive qualities are respectful and conservative rather than what seems to be happening now as with girls posting pictures with their butts hanging out all over the Internet. Not judging, though. Just my preferences

What is this? 😂😂😂😂😂 You won't like me at all.

• I have no problem with that at all. the way I looses interest if I like a girl and she fuck some guy in a one night stand. I know girls have needs but I prefer emotional sex over physical. that's just me though. I know some dudes that are perfectly happy with two or three friends with benefits.

That is why I never rush into relationships

at least... but good for you that's awesome

Yeah. It takes me a year before opening up to a guy & taking my feelings seriously

• The kind of person who's my type. ;)

Meaning?

My type is actually kind of unconventional in the sense that I like women who are bigger/stronger/further in life than I am.

• I believe in making friends but making my intentions clear. I'll tell her in the beginning if we feel comfortable and compatible then I'll want to start dating seriously. It at least saves time. Initially I used to be friends for some time at least 4-5 months just to be told that she likes someone else or she is not interested in dating me. If she's not interested in dating I'll still try to be friends and start checking other girls.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm attracted to older men I can't be with lol