Should I just go for it?

Hello! So.. long story short. There's this girl at work that I think I'm starting to like as I've been catching myself thinking about her lately. She seems really nice, is very pretty and is always smiling at me and laughing when we've talked. She's asked me what I'd be doing on days off and stuff like that but overall never had long conversations, as we only see each other for short periods of time at work. I wonder if I should just go ahead and ask her out for coffee and see what happens? I know I have nothing to lose and it's not like I'm crazy about her but I feel like she's the type of girl I'd like to start seeing. I just don't want it to be awkward after that in case she says no. As far as I know, she doesn't have a boyfriend but I'm not too sure how to approach the topic and actually go through with it. Any advice please? Thank you! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• It's almost impossible to ask question about a work crush here, everyone will start telling how you should not do it and what not. Arghh seriously, people?

Anyways, just go for it! :) While I was reading you question I was hoping that you are my work crush because the story is exactly the same ahaha!

Det er ikke meg, jeg er redd! 😬 But thanks, I'll have to man up and see how it goes 😊

What Girls Said 3

• Start it off casually like how you wanna go out explore more etc, then mention how there's a coffee place you really like and if she would like to check it out with you.

• I'd say go for it as long as work regulations allow it. The longer you wait, you may make yourself more nervous. If you start early, you'll likely be on a similar page (emotionally) on the first date if she accepts.

• You should be careful and make sure there's not company policy against dating coworkers.
    But yeah just ask her if she wants to go for coffee after work one day.

There isn't such policy. I'll see how it goes, thanks!

Just didn't want you to get in trouble. Good luck! :)

What Guys Said 0