What's the worst date you've ever been on?

What happened 馃槇?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was stitched up on a blind date.
    it didn't go well as we were both set up without knowing what was going on it was very awkward

Lol That happened to me once and I'd never go on a blindate again... not ever lol

thank you

Most Helpful Girl

• We met through a mutual friend online (he friended me on fb) and we talked for a good few weeks. We planned to meet up in person, he asked, so I gave him my phone number so we could keep in touch. and we got together a bit after, and went for coffee.

I figured he's a nice guy, seemed friendly but not really that great of match for me (he had a different personality that didn't click with mine, he was really rude and kept interrupting me. Very opinionated, outspoken about everything. He complained I wasn't talking enough. I offered to buy coffee when we got to the shop, and he bought his own, then left out the door before i even had ordered mine.
    We walked around the city at night, the date lasted all of an hour, I excused myself as I worked early the next day.
    I got home, went to sleep. Woke up the next morning to friggen 12 unread messages from the guy, telling me he thinks I'm his perfect match, his lost love, etc. It was really unsettling.
    I started to ignore the guy, and after work went onto social media sites. Which also had multiple messages from the same guy. I had 6 unread messages, along with the unread texts.
    Eventually
    That guy started stalking me, he would stand in isles at my work and watch me. He would even buy random stuff at the store I worked at, so he could see me. it got to the point my work had to get involved and I was scared walking home/to work by myself so I had friends pick me up. I blocked his number, and we bought a new phone. It was crazy. I told him to stop contacting me or I'm getting the authorities involved and that was that. I heard from him again, he sent an apology message along with 4 others about his actions and how he was wrong, etc.

It was a bad date that lead into a very uncomfortable few months. Worst one I've ever been on.

What Guys Said 15

• i once met this girl from a dating website when i was in the army. I took her for dinner and then out for drinks which i regretted instantly, but i didn't want to bail on her during dinner.

Anyway, we sat down for our food and she started ripping out what i thought was her hair. Bare in mind, i was single and my job meant that i was in the least feminine environment imaginable so i had no idea hair extensions were a thing.

Anyway, after she ripped out what I thought was hair, and left it on the table to go to the toilet i seriously considered bailing on her. I mean she gave no explanation as to what she was doing, but she did tell me that she didn't normally meet military men.

After a couple of drinks, i felt that I had been with her long enough to know I didn't want to take things further so I called her a cab and we went our separate ways.

When i got back to camp my mates asked how it went, and i told them. It turns out that at least 4 of them had met her and had sex with her. One of whom i know for a fact has genital warts. Whats more, all of them had naked photos that she sent them.

Omg you has a lucky escape with her. Thankfully you realised early on about her.

• Went on a blind date with a girl and her friends, wasn't even interested in her, and her friend volunteered me to buy everyone at the table shots, and I was like, "Sure, I guess so." When I got my tab the the shots cost me almost $70 bucks. I wasn't happy.

Blind dates are awful. I've only ever been on one and it was a total disaster. He was on the rebound and all he talked about was his ex lol

I'm sure all the time. Bet it's super common. You just have to know how to pick them. And it's kind of a matter of luck too. But you can't win the lottery if you don't play.

Lol exactly !!

• Never have first date be a movie date. We went to go see into the woods. I had no idea what the movie was about but she really wanted to see it. 😒 also we just sat there awkwardly doing nothing, no talking, no holding hands or anything. It didn't help with the couple in front of us making out and stuff. My first actual date and I didn't know what to do...

Aww that must have felt so uncomfortable

Nah, I was a freaking wreck before I picked her up. I just felt really comfortable around her and didn't know what to do. Also I was really into the movie! Great movie by the way

• I can't decide between :

When I waited for hours and she decided to tell me after I was hiding in a store soaking wet lmao 😭

Or when this slut brought a bunch of girls and wanted to gang bang me lmfao 😭😂 that's why I take the time to know girls now

Obviously I have good luck when it comes to girls smh lmao... kill me 😶🔫😂

😂😂😂 that's hilarious , at least she turned up... even if it was with all her mates lol

• I never really had a "Bad" mone per se. Just once she was a catfish. Meaning she was fat but in her pics she didn't look even chubby. We still had a nice date but I never met her again.

That's why people should be honest about themselves if they genuinely want to find someone

It's embarrassing. I can't comprehend how some people's minds work. If their intention is to meet up and go on dates then they should know it's not gonna work out if they portray themselves as someone different online

yup i agree ^^ but people aren麓t perfect. they麓ll learn.

• Almost got killed in a car accident on the way there due to her impatience. Got thrown out of the restaurant for fighting with her.

• I went on a date with this black girl once. She was just a terrible person.
    At first, I thought she just had a really dry sense of humour but it turned out that her actual personality was just a completely stuck up bitch

• Me and this girl went out on date and all she did was talk about this guy she had a crush on and he was not into her. So when she asked me out for the second date i turned her down.

• Never been on a date before :(.

• My Junior year, her sophomore year. Simple movie date, right? No. See, she lived with her grandmother, who was unhealthily protective and hovering. She tagged along on the date and stared daggers into our backs as we watched it.

• i have been only on one date, and it was the worst date ever

• No dating
    Only fucking

• I dont know if you can call it a date but this girl and me were going to go to the pool one day before we were going in we were kissing on a bench in the park, i wanted to go swimming already but she wanted to sit on that bench to make out for the rest of the time. If we made plans to go swimming then we better go swimming! I told her i was done with her and i left her there.

• What's the difference between a penis and a bonus? Your wife will always blow your bonus!

😂😂 I've heard that joke lol

No lol I'm the asker 😈

Okay, I was going to edify you with someone spiritual knowledge, but its evident you're carnal minded

• I was 18 having a late super after a movie a got a call from the rcmp to say both my parents had been killed by a drunk driver

What Girls Said 7

• guy said he hated books and talked about his 'awesome socks' the whole time.

definitely nothing compared to the other comments (at the time of posting), but still the worst date i have been on.

• Uhhh, well. Only been on one. It was a double date. His car broke down, so then his parents came and I met them.. and then we couldn't watch the movie we were going to see because the bitch at the register wouldn't believe I was 18. Sooo after we watched a different one we went to kfc, and I don't even like kfc, and I called my dad to pick me up. Guy tells me he loves me. On the first date. #nope

• Well, although you can't say it a date but a man who wanted to have relationship with me was talking all about his scientific researches and how much he studies. Even I'm a scientist, I was thinking "omg, how boring u can be" but couldn't say it. lol :))

• It hasn't happened yet 😐

Well I don't know if you would call it a date but I met this guy in a different country and we spent the day together and it was nice and at the end of it he sexually assaulted me. So yeah.

• Guy was so shy. Just sat and stared with a smirk on his face the whole time. I had to do all the talking till I said fuck it lets go

• Actually, I have never been in a bad date!

• I've never been on a date