Was she right to be mad at me?

so i have been going on a dating site, and i started chatting with Girls
one of them got mad at me for talking to other women, she felt like she was just "one of the choices". was she right to be mad? that i talk to other women? when we are not even dating, i only added her on Facebook!

0|0
7|2

Most Helpful Girl

• curious about what did she expect lol

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

She didn't want to be "just a choice" appearently she didn't talk to anyone because she was talking to me

• Show All
    • 1mo

sayanora then :))

• 1mo

exactly ^^

Most Helpful Guy

• She's absolutely just being crazy

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• LOL no I don't think so. Unless you've both made it clear you're mutually exclusive, you have every right to talk to as many girls as you'd like.

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

good :O i felt like a douche!

• Show All
    • 1mo

Aww well hopefully your search goes well :) best of luck!

• 1mo

• no right, earliest red flags ever

0|2
    0|0
  • 😂 what a crazy. Until you've had the "let's be exclusive" talk she has no right to think it is. Have you even met?

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

No we haven't I found it a bit excessive too

• No. She needs to understand that you cannot easily get to know one person @ a time. You're much better off getting to know a few @ a time, doing the process of elimination, and then going from there.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Exactly, though that does make it feel like almost a game show haha

• Not really
    It's not like you were in a relationship with her or anything so she honestly didn't had any rights to be mad at you

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Ok ^^ thank you, I was just not sure

• No, she's a psycho... totally leave that one alone, you made a mistake adding her to fb.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Dude she seems insecure and has no right to tell you not to talk to other women. You're not even dating. I'd just back off

0|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

Yeah i did, I thought it was weird but I'm not someone that usually dates