What should be next after two coffee dates?

So I have had two coffee dates (hour long each) with this girl in my college class. There is a Starbucks on our campus so it was the most convenient. The problem is that I can't drive. However, she can drive and she knows that I can't.
Would the next date qualify as the third date or are the coffee dates considered just pre-dates because we went right after class?
There is a rather large zoo that is 10 minutes away. The tickets cost $12 each and I will be paying (if she let's me). Can I ask her to drive me? Is a zoo a good idea or is it too cheap?
I live in Florida so there is Disneyworld and it is just a 10 minute drive from our campus as well. I'm willing to pay for her ticket too.
There is also an art museum on our campus that she never has been too before. It is free though but I don't think a free third date would be a good idea.
I've pretty much ran out of things to talk about since we have had two coffee dates already. I'm not the best conversationalist so I don't think I would want to go to a restaurant either.

1mo Yea I can take an uber. The thing is I was thinking of going with her right after our class together since she is a commuter and her going back home and back to the zoo or disney would take longer then if she had just left from our college. Won't it be stranger if she goes and I just take an uber if we are leaving at the same time? Should I ask or wait for her to ask if I need a ride?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go to Disney world. That's where I'd wanna go. I wanna go now. 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• The Zoo is a great idea! You can have lunch there too! Coffee is sorta like predates, but it depends on how she looks at it. Dinner and movies would be good too.

Isn't Disneyworld sorta serious for a first date? Too much going on and expensive.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• No matter if its cheap or not just find something fun and entertaining. Zoo sounds cool bruh, get her to there then chill a bit at cafe or smt, get her to the seashore sit and talk. Just do diffrent activities I bet u will get that chick.. 😎

• Given you're not a conversationalist, I'd do the zoo or disney where there's enough keeping you busy that a lack of conversation is ok. Instead of her driving, have you considered UBER?

Yea I can take an uber. The thing is I was thinking of going with her right after our class together since she is a commuter and her going back home and back to the zoo or disney would take longer then if she had just left from our college. Won't it be stranger if she goes and I just take an uber if we are leaving at the same time? Should I ask or wait for her to ask if I need a ride?

what does wisecitcworkscfirvher mean?

Haha fast fat fingers.
      ... works better for her to take her car...