Why do guys act like creeps online? do they seriously think that it will get them laid?

1mo i think porn has ruined men,
1mo porn has ruined men and then, consequently ruined women because men think women acting like porn stars is normal.

porn has ruined both sexes.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know, I'd need an example. If you're talking about overtly sexual suggestions that guys might make, they probably do think they'll get laid and there's many girls out there who will fall for it if they're good looking. I've heard people say it's only creepy if an ugly guy does it, and I think that would be true with a lot of women's thinking. I guess at least they're being direct, there's nothing more gross than a 'nice guy' who tries to hide behind this cover of being all nice and innocent, meanwhile he's secretly planning how he can get in your pants, that's real creepy.

that is not true. this guy who is doing it is pretty good looking, a solid 7.7, a 8 if he had broader shoulders.

im am so not down and am creeped the f out.

if he had just been normal, 7/10 would bang

Ugh, so many morons get confidence and dominance mixed up.

Yeah and I think you're right with that. Looks are just one thing, if you can tell he's focusing on that heavily chances are he's only thinking physically.

lol, how hard can it be to find someone who can see you as a person and attractive. i blame the virgin/whore dichotomy.

What Guys Said 23

• Sometimes, I think that's a matter of perspective. I've been accused of one for simply dropping in and asking how things are. Apparently, it's wrong of me to want to know that she still has a pulse when a week has gone by with no word.

And then I do research on her. Some call it "stalking," I call it detective work. And sure enough... half of what she's told me any given week is complete bullsh*t. When I finally confront her about it - and address those besides me she has hurt in the process, she always finds some way to twist it to make me sound like the villain. And it gets ugly when I confront her accusation with forensic evidence that backs my story and destroys hers.

That's why I currently don't have a girlfriend. I don't trust myself to not run into someone like that who is complete trash. So many gals are so fake; and I get tired of having to play the cop. Hell, half of them, it turns out, don't respect an actual badge. What chance did I think I stood?

well, that's a social rule though. If a woman hasn't replied, you message again in 3 days. If she ignores that one, you have to use your common sense and intuition.. If it's a girlfriend, feel free to reach out again. If it's a stranger, she's probably not interested.

Persistence isn't attractive, no matter what romance movies tell you. Don't confront people about "why they won't talk to you." That's creepy.

I don't know what forsensic science means in your case. It doesn't even matter if you're right or wrong in this situation. It's about the other person's level of comfort. If she doesn't want to talk to you, even over something as stupid as your hair was too fluffy that day, that's her choice. Don't make her more uncomfortable by confronting her again and again.

In cases of being "ghosted" where someone vanishes on you and gives you no closure. you can reach out ONCE and go " I haven't heard from you in a few days, is everything ok?"

I hope you learned a little bit from what i wrote

I was using that as an example. She is by far not the only example. Some are far more recent.

No, you misjudged me at first and are embarrassed, so you're doubling down and bowing out to spare yourself further humiliation. You're not even honest with yourself, and you gave that away with your early excuses. Alas, I realize you are incorrigible, so bye.

• i don't think it's porn.

i mean why would porn lead men to act like creeps online?

i think that some people act like creeps because they feel like there are less consequences of actions online. i think they also figure that they can just be creepy and perhaps a girl will respond positively to it. if they don't then they move on to the next person.

Porn objectifies women. Some men who are probably scared of women or don't know how to talk to them, have unlimited access to porn, which further reduces women into objects and typecasts than "real" people.

Porn is nothing like sex IRL but if you've talked to like 2 girls in your life and none socially, like you have no female friends, you might start thinking women are actually more like objects or want to be treated that way. It's like how racism happens. People in Asia might think all black people are violent because that's how they're shown in Hollywood movies.

in fact, im going to take my own advice and have a life. im not logging on again. :D Good luck you will never get any of the time you spent on here back. :DDD

you know the phrase "it takes two to tango right"?

so if i am a jobless loser because i'm responding to you responding then... we'll i presume you can figure out where i'm going

• Hey sexy.

• Correction: Men act like creeps online specifically because there are no repercussions and they know that, due to it being online, there is not need to pretend that they'll get laid.

If I asked to see your tits, which I don't see why I would, it's not because you live two miles away. Duh.

web cams dude.

i feel so sorry for this dude xD the vagina squished his head when coming out of his mother.

@SugarMeSweet HAHAHA

• I wanted to post same topic, thank you.

• I find the creepiness largely has to do with how well they do with women in general. Most guys I know if they are at least halfway decent online, they don't say creepy shit online unless it is a sarcastic over the top joke. It's only guys that don't do well with girls at all that end up being creepers online.

• Because they can't get slapped or kicked in the nuts online. Plus the anonymity encourages assholy behavior.

• Well if a guy is nice he won't get laid either. Fine line between assertive and creep.

no the line is clear and loud.

it just takes some know how and observation. the big thing about being a creep is not caring about other people's level of comfort. if she seems uncomfortable back off. if she says no stop it, don't keep on pushing her.

you can go i find you very attractive and not come off as a creep.

if oyu say it 5 times and try to touch her arm after she told you we're just friends, that's a creep

tbh, i wouldn't believe in what studies have shown facts.

yes, it's true, but BOTH sexes can be gamed because we're human and suceptible to psychological BS.

the issue here is how you approach it. the only people who will be swayed by such method are really young and inexperienced people. this stuff won't fly with anyone who has dated moderately or who is mature enough to see through it. this person could be 22 or 40.

still, the idea of dominance is CREEPY AF. ewwwww

That was funny.

• dont blame porn... its anonymity that does it. by the way there's some proper head fuck girls about too

• Low risk it's easy to hide behind a screen they might think of it like playing the lottery 1 in half a billion chance but why not try any ways. It's stupid

well that's what im saying. what in the life time of womanhood has hi wanna bang? ever worked?

ZEROOOOO it's a bot

😅 I'm guessing some one has used that seductive line on you before. There just living in a fantasy land and hope some one answers back for once

last man on earth...

i call that guy a virgin or the one whose dad paid a hooker to take it away.

• Because there are no women online. And the females online who enjoy letting people know that they are women just aren't worth shit.

Either be a part of the anonymous online culture or don't get online.

this is from a dating website but this applies to all, in general.

• No , too broke to afford any woman , porn is realistic choice to me

• Why do women like self-entitled cunts for no reason? Act like a sub-human, don't expect to be treated like a Precious Cupcake Princess but a bottom feeder bottom bitch troglodyt and deserving every last bit of it.

Feminism hasn't ruined women. it only exposed women's true nature when accountability and consequence (s) are removed from the equation.

• Because they got nothing better to do than creep and pervs on underage and adults

• All i know is that a guy that gets lots of sex and adoration from women is harmless, get all that away from him and you get an Elliot Rodger.

Then explain Bill Cosby.

Moreover, I don't turn into Elliot Rodger. Nor do most on this site who have a history of being stepped on by the opposite sex. If I turn into anything, it'd be like a pissed off Iron Man minus the gadgets: finding the most eloquent and sophisticated ways of saying "f* you" that I can muster.

@ObscuredBeyond You don't get positive attention from women?

Some. Obtainable women? Not really. There's maybe one that I'd be willing to chance. At the MC Sports store nearby. But she's kinda flaky, and hard to contact. That's a red flag. I've burned through my other prospects already; they're either untrustworthy or not interested. So I leave them alone as often as I can get away with doing so.

• sad people with no lives act like creepz. it is embaressing for them, honestly.
    Same goes for girls online just for liking their photoshopped fotos.

• I think it's passive aggressive behavior.

• Do you think these guys have a choice? They can't act not creepy. They can't act normal.

Sure you can. Just learn how to read body language and maybe, get a hobby or talk to more women. I don't know, desensitize yourself to females like join a yoga class or baking class, go every day. I'm sure eventually, you'll learn what women are really like and maybe, not act like such a tool, if the women don't reject them first.

Or learn to control your urges. As one commenter said below, you don't go around telling people at work or at a job interview you're horny, when they ask how you are.

A brush on the arm is sexually suggestive? Yeah some people have social skills irl but not online.

if it's on purpose. yeah. don't touch me.

• yeah we do

yeah the girls you woudl get by those types of methods are a) clinically insane or emotionally unstable b) has lots of diseases.

wrap it up and sleep with a gun. :)

oh trust me they are loaded thanks for the heads up

that's desperate man. lol

• Except sometimes it works.

i will cut and paste what i wrote to antoher guy...

wrap it up and sleep with a gun.

• actually no
    if i was to be realistic
    I would say women have ruined men
    also the government doesn't help us
    everything we do is wrong

• I was a water dilivery boy for a week and the porn world seems to potray it preaty accuratly

• Aren't people in general, creeps?

I think porn ruined women too

that is true. not everyone. there are some great people out there.

well you guys started it with the girl does this on the video, you should check it out. lol.

jk. im sure both genders are descending into depravity.

What Girls Said 4

• .. because their behaviour isn't not tolerated in society.. in real life. People know who they are in RL. So they'd earn themselves the reputation as a creep. They can get away with being creepy online coz no one knows who's behind their screen

• Some act like that because its more so of a fantasy of having what you can't get

• Negative attention is still attention.

yeah I've learned to ignore it.

• No they don't think it's going to get them laid. The thing i find most scary about it is some of these guys probably seem perfectly normal out in the real world, but online the devil comes out.

there aren't any consequences. some of these guys do seem perfectly fine.

i am so tempted sometimes to screen shot their msgs and send them to all their friends on social media to shame them. it's not worht it though.

You assume they have friends. Shaming is a form of censorship, you know. But if there aren't any consequences, you really shouldn't take it too seriously. There really isn't much accountability.