Guys, Would you ever date a tomboy?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope, I like my girls to be feminine.

What Guys Said 40

• I dunno. Don't know much about them.

• Hahaha... hell yea.. if she's sexy. it be like hanging with the guys... and the sex will most likely be more aggressive.

• Define Tomboy first (understanding and perception of that term differs from person to person)

• Yes and have. The two key factors is 1) am I physically attracted to her 2) do I have a connection to her.

Nothing else really matters.

• I probably would, but it depends on the woman. Some are super cute and totally rock it, others not so much. Just like every other type of woman.

• Oh yes a thousand times yes. They are usually lower drama and lower maintenance.

• definitely

• Probably. Some tomboys are really cute.

• I actually prefer it I got a farm and several buisness to run so a girl that can drive a big truck and a tractor and isn't afraid to get dirty is way more useful to me then a girly girl

• as long as she is straight
    and not gay or bi

• No. Guys like ladies, not girls trying to act like a guy.
    Now, maybe the name is a misnomer, eh? Maybe she's just tough and dresses for her hobby/sport/job? That's fine. But we still expect her to make herself look like a lady when we're with her.

My middle daughter is a commercial electrician and an equestrian. You don't think she's rough and tough? But she puts on a dress and does her hair and makeup and WOW!!!

• Too young

• Yes. A feminine tomboy is the best. Someone that dresses girly, but is into playing sports and other physical stuff.

• Yes, i would date a "Tomboy" I saw a girl over the counseling place and she was a "Tomboy" she looked really cute.

• honestly i know some and tbh no it is not attractive, maybe the girl herself is but if she doesn't do girly things or wear girly clothes that would tun me off quickly.

• Yes. I tend to date ladies who have similar interests and hobbies as I do. I love the outdoors and most local sports teams. If she's got similar interests then she's extremely dateable.

• tomboy as a fashion statement or a girl who likes hiking and knows engines?

• With how masculine women are in this day and age, it's hard to find a woman that -ISNT- some degree of tomboy.

Apparently wanting a woman that's actually feminine makes you Satan.

• depends.. does she cradle the balls?

• I would prefer to date a tomboy.

• Is she hot? lol I'm jk. I don't know really. Tomboys don't usually turn me on

• sure I would

• Sure, tomboys can be fun and there is nothing to say that a tomboy cannot be hot. Clothing does not make the girl... a pretty face and a hot body can come with all sorts of attitudes, styles of dress and choice of activities.

• of course

• maybe.

• Hell yeah! Those are the best kind of girls.

• Yes. Tomboys are very attractive in my eyes. They're both beautiful and tough at the same time.

• Yup, love dating them. Same rules apply, honesty is key.

• yes! i can't speak for other guys but tom girls relate better and there fun i't like one of the guys but female and my mate

• Sure it's possible

• More from Guys
    10