I do not know what to respond to him, advice?

I was on vacation in California and met this guy. We hit it off pretty well. It was a crazy conicendence we went to same college, I had already graduated and moved to a city a few hours away. He was on a student visa until summer (senior). Essentially we texted everyday, snapchat videos/pictures all the time. He came and saw me for a weekend, it was one of the best weekends of my life. (He also said it was one of the best weekends he has ever experienced). I saw him a few more times. he was insanely sad about leaving USA, and I was there for him. He asked to still be in contact, he took whatever we had seriously (We both developed strong feelings). He said I need to visit him and was serious about seeing me again. Then I found out that some girl back in France had said she was in a ldr with him. A fb post said they started dating right when he met me in Feb. I confronted him, I take cheating seriously. he said she came to visit him and started dating, but he told her when she went back he didn't want strings attached. He said he wanted to tell me but didn't want to ruin things with me. He said if it was something solid he would have never talked to me. Few days later he left for France. we still texted everyday, but it was a bit different than before, he wasn't as responsive as he used to be. I saw tagged photos of him with ldr chick. Another night he sent me snapchat and that girl was with him. I don't know why he sent me that. After that I removed him from everything. It hurt to see pics. 2 weeks of no contact he texted me and asked what was going on. I don't know what to say. I'm pissed because I feel like he lied to me about girl, and that he just used me while he was here, and texts me for a ego boost. If he was a friend he could have mentioned that he was back together with her. he still text me every other day. I don't think that's okay. I wouldn't want my boyfriend to keep talking to a girl he had a romantic interest in. I'm just very confused and don't know how to respond.

What Guys Said 1

• You did the right thing; move on. IF he was so enamored with you, he would have stayed.

What Girls Said 1

• Don't know how to respond? Why not? Respond with silence, it's all he deserves.