How long should you wait to ask out a girl in college again?

Hello, I asked a girl in my college last Friday and told me that she had schedules plans already with her friends.

I was wondering how long is the right time to ask her out again.

Thank you for your coming responses and votes.

• 2 days
  • 4 days
  • A Week
  • More Than A week
  • Two Weeks

Most Helpful Girl

• Two weeks. I hate it when guys keep asking, it makes it almost come off as if they just want sex or are crazy desperate, especially when I'm pretty busy. Two weeks is perfect :)

And one more thing! When you ask, make sure you're asking at least 5 days in advance of the event/date/movie/whatever you're doing, so she can make time.

Haha hopefully it will work as good as it worked with you ! :)

• 23d

Thank you for the answer pick! Good luck to you 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Usually when they have excuses like that it is because they are not interested and just want to avoid telling your the truth because they suck. Anyway, ask again about a week or so later.

Thank you for your reply.

Well, I will try one more time. Hopefully she didn't say that on purpose :p

Totally agree, I will ask her out one last time and that's all. If she gives me excuses or anything else, then I'll movev on.

Good luck!!!

What Girls Said 1

• I'm thinking you might've missed your chance. You should've asked when she was available next so you can make a date...
    If she didn't try to make another date, then maybe she's not interested.

Thank you for your response. Actually when I asked her out, and told her if she would like to have a drink today (on friday) she said that she got plans to watch a movie with friends.

Then, I've asked her what about tomorrow? She said that she's going to a nightclub called "Paw". So she said you can join us. Therefore, I replied that I will see but I didn't went after all because I don't like to enter a group of people in which I don't know much about.

That's how it went, so in your opinion is it hopeless to ask her out again?

Not hopeless. Ask her out again, or better yet, give her your number so she can call you when she has free time...

She is my classmate, and thus I can manage to see her in university 4 times per week. She wanted a file, so I take her number and I've sent the file. Then, I texted her to ask her if she received the file.

As you can imagine, it was only an excuse to initiate the first contact, to somehow break the barrier between us. After that; I didn't text her again because I didn't feel it was the right way to do so with her ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Never she's rejected you once, don't make her do it again.

Thank you for your feedback.

Isn't it giving up too easily if I don't try one last time? So you think is it better to move on from now?

Looking forward to your reply.

You can try once more if you REALLY like her, but I wouldn't give more than 1 chance really. Instead of asking her out after college where she might have plans, ask her to coffee during lunch when the chances of having any unmissable plans is very slim. If she refuses then, then you'll know for sure she's not interested.

Thank you, I'll probably follow your advice and see where it goes. :)