How much Money $$ to Cheat on your Significant Other?

How much money would it take for you to betray your signification other? Cold CA$H.
Most everything has a price, even if perhaps unrealistic. Would you cheat for five thousand dollars, twenty-five thousand dollars, a quarter million dollars? Name your price. Or what price is too low?

• $1 - $1000 Dollars
  • $1,000 - 10,000 Dollars
  • $10,000 - 50,000 Dollars
  • $50,000 - $250,000 Dollars
  • $250,000 - $1,000,000 Dollars
1mo I would be in D or E. I would seriously consider it. That's a lot of money -- Also this poll should have an option for "No Amount is Enough," but I accidentally hit the submit button.
1mo Some are saying $1 million ($1,000,000) to cheat isn't enough. What about $20,000,000 (Twenty million)?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd get the 1,000,000 and split it with my girl. We would be laughing all the way to the bank. She would give me a high-five.. taking one for the team. I'd just hope whoever I cheated with was decently attractive. Not fin to fuck pink anon.

LOL! You just hope the person was decently attractive! First person to bring that up.

What Girls Said 11

• I wouldn't cheat no matter the amount of money. Not joking.

I can actually respect that. It would be a really high amount, but I can't say of certain that there isn't an amount. I can think of being able to take care of my great great grandchildren and make sure they go to a good school.

I understand your reasoning. From my life experiences, I have learned that there is money to always be made, so money is not a priority for me. I've learned how to invest and save. I'll pass these lessons on to future generations. They can do whatever they want with it (like use it for a good school). With all that said, I only see the downfalls of cheating.

• Option D and up. Why? Well you yourself said everything is for sale, and I agree with that. That includes buying my boyfriend's forgiveness. All I'd have to do was tell him the truth: I did it for us. I'm only keeping 62% percent of it. The rest is for his. ^_^

The extra 12% is for my initial guilt to fade away faster. >_>

Good for you! Negotiation. Creative thinking.

I mean, even if in this scenario, I'm not allowed to tel him I did it for us, he KNOWS me. He'd find out and I'd just throw the money at his feet in a bag.
      Him staring at the money: "... did he smell bad?"
      Me: "Very much so."
      Him: "Good. You're already forgiven. Now let's hurry and move to Canada before this election shit wraps up."
      Me: "This. This is why I love you."

• Cheating is disgusting. Never ever.

• I wouldn't cheat on him.

• No amount would allow me to cheat on my partner.

I should have added that to the equation. But no amount? What about $10,000,000,000 dollars? (Ten Billion dollars) -- for that amount, you'll be sending your great great great grandchild to Ivy League schools without debt. -- In a big picture way, a price seems likely.

• Im single. Im just here to sit and eat popcorn

Thanks. A lot of people are arguing, "I would never cheat on my significant other for no amount of money... if I ever meet one." -- Well, that's a little early to say.

Its bull really

• If I'm in love with him then nothing could make me cheat on my man.

But think of how much good you could do with $50 million. You could go to starving countries and feed and save entire villages.

Lol I wouldn't know cuz along with ditching, he also said he didn't wanna talk to me and to not reply his message. Fun times. Haha. Oh well. Life goes on. Am I right or am I right?

But you would if you are not in love with him?

• Wear is the I wouldn't for anything option? He means more to me than any amount if money

• I would never cheat. I don't care how much money someone would offer me.

• a free meal would suffice

• Anything above 200

$200 dollars or $200 thousand?

Dollars of course

Hell yeah! At least your gangster about it. There's some 21 year old saying he wouldn't cheat on a girlfriend he hasn't even meet yet for $20,000,000 million dollars. It's like, dude, you haven't even met her yet. She might break up with you and then you'll lose both.

What Guys Said 28

• 1.99$ would be enough. I need to buy chewing gum.

• No amount; not even all the money in the world. Commitment is a rare thing in today's world, and it's hard to come by. But from my perspective, nothing means more to me than her, and selling out like that would put a price on her. I could never do that. She's worth more than I could ever give her. But your post reminds me of a movie where some guy paid another guy a million dollars to sleep with his wife. Can't remember the name of it, though...

I think that movies was indecent proposal, and I can respect your perspective. It sounds like you value her a lot and you two must be lucky to have each other!!

Oh yes, that's it. It's been a while since I've seen that. :) And thank you. She really does mean that much to me. =^.^=

• Does my partner know? If I can arrange it with her beforehand.. I think the kind of woman I would be with would be OK with it if *WE* got enough money from it.

• i'd have voted for the "no amount is enough" option

• I just don't cheat.

• If you give me $13.64 and throw in 3 half bitten cheetos, I'm in 😊

• 1 mil is about the price of a house these days lol, not worth it to me.

I know. I had thought of making the number higher. 1 million's not that much. It's really nice house in my city. Anyhow, so what would be the price? 1 million is still 1 million more than I have now. -- not to say I would, but I think about it.

• No amount of money in the world would be enough for me to do that.

• I'll do it for about... tree-fiddy.

• a million

• Honestly I would just ask her at what amount she would be okay with it

• I wouldn't do it at all without her permission, but the way I see it is that if I could make a million dollars by having meaningless sex once and in exchange get 500k for me and my girlfriend then as long as she was fine with it then I'd go for it. And for that amount of money I'd be willing to let her do it too.

• I'd cheat on my right hand for any amount.

• I voted E cause there's no "I would never cheat" option.

Not even for a billion dollars?

Not even for a billion dollars.
      When I look into the future, I see myself with a wife and kids, not with a mansion and a Ferrari.

I like your answer! That's good. That sounds like a good goal.

• If i was in a relationship, I could never do that.

• I wouldn't cheat. I'm the faithful type

• No amount of money would get me to cheat. Its called being a decent human being and thinking your actions through. If it harms another don't do it, pretty simple.

But think of all the good you could do with the money. You could buy medicine for sick children in developing countries. Maybe the 1 million price tag isn't high enough.

Well, I'm talking about your significant other. The one you're seeing right now, whether serious or friends with benefits. It could, but it doesn't;t necessarily mean your spouse of 20 years. It could mean the girl that you've been dating for three weeks. It's not black or white. Probably the people who answered $1 - $1,000, are people who value their relationships at price. They might be right.

No. Its called character it doesn't matter at the end of the day money is ephemeral actions however are not, they affect others forever ergo actions are more valuable then monetary gain. Their is no temporary gain that can outweigh permenant actions.

• If I had no morals I would choose any of them, but the thing is I have morals.

• not in a million years. i can't even think of doing that

• What would i do with money if i hate myself for cheating and hating the money i got from cheating? No thanks.

You could set up a trust fund which will guarantee that your great great great grand kids get to go to a good college.

I think that value cannot be measured by money.

I think it depends on the relationship. I don't think it's one size fits all.

• money really it has no value lol

It kind of does have value. Other things have value that you buy with money, such as food or medicine.

Well, what would you recommend besides money. We need to trade and have some form of currency?

remove all currency
      keep it simple

build BIG a home
      give ever family a good piece of farm land so they can grow there crops
      give ever family live stock
      and ever family a few guns to defend against anyone who tries to rob them
      cause it will happen

as for electricity
      all solar powered sunbeam free of charge

the difference is i want everyone to work for what they make
      and teachers to teach

but this can't happen anymore
      it lasted a few hundred years then it all went to shit
      ohh well

• Love worth more than money

• No amount of money could drive me to do that.

What about $20 million?

Did you read my answer?

I read it. It's just that $20 million is a lot of money. You can do a lot of good for people that care about you with that much money. You could save dying people with that money, you could make sure that your great great great grandkids have a good education. It's a lot to turn your back on for a current romance.

• none bro. she my everything

• No amount of money could buy my self respect back

• There's probably some amount. Because at some amount I know she would basically say "Go for it!".

You can't ask for permission. You can't even tell her you did it for money. But there probably most likely an amount, which pragmatism takes over loyalty.

Well no but whilst the amount may or may not be realistic, suppose I get 10 million for it. That is more than enough for her to be comfortable with it in hindsight. We're a pragmatic couple.

• white women will do it for like a few hundred bucks. overrated sluts

• Man, these hoes in the poll cheat CHEAP! Pussy may have a high price, but looks like a girl's loyalty can be bought for a few dollars. They ain't loyal...

Yeah, I saw that. $1000 dollars is a lot of money and if you're other owes you money and isn't paying it back, this might look like a good option.

$1000 is a lot when all you have is $60 bucks. At least they're being honest.

I guess so. Surprisingly honest.