Rate me out of ten? why?(looks)?

Rate me out of ten?why?(looks)?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I hate numbered ratings. You're a good-looking guy! I love a good smile and teeth -- which is what you have. You have interesting colored eyes, too.

Thank you only ask these question because I have been single a long time.

• 8/10 😍😍 (my opinion)

• 6/10.

• being honest, 6/10 but with chance to be a 8 or 9. Just take care of your looks, seek some advice on how can you improve your skincare and a good haircut.

• Good yeah !
    I'd say 8/10
    My only advice would be maybe try a different hair cut !

• 1/10

• nice smile and eye color/10 lol take care of your skin, cut your hair and get rid of the wife beater and you'll get more attention

• You look like you would keep 10,000 pics of the object of your affection, and print them to decorate your room with.

So I'm guessing I look like a creep or something.

Hehe, it's just the super serious expression. The smiling one looks good though. When you smile you look super friendly and like you're different from the norm in a really good way. When you do that really serious face, you look either mean/angry or like you'd keep the thousands of pics.

What Guys Said 10

• Call me silly, but you remind me of Joaquin Phoenix. But honestly, you don't look that bad. I don't think I'd have had the A-frame on for the picture. First impressions and all, you know? But you seem like a decent enough guy.

• The smiling face was a 7, you looked at least sorta apporachable but the other one is a 5 you look kinda dead

• 8,5 that's a nice smile you got there

• isn't this for teens?

• 3/10. Sorry broster.

• 6/10 I probably don't have to tell you the second picture is no good makes you look angry

• Did you have meth bugs?

• Bro, you'd look really good with styled hair, good body

• You remind me of eliot rodger man thats not good.

• 8/10