Rate me out of ten? why?(looks)?

Rate me out of ten?why?(looks)?

0|0
9|11

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• I hate numbered ratings. You're a good-looking guy! I love a good smile and teeth -- which is what you have. You have interesting colored eyes, too.

1|0
    1|0
    • 1mo

Thank you only ask these question because I have been single a long time.

• 8/10 😍😍 (my opinion)

0|1
    1|0
  • 6/10.

0|0
    1|0
  • being honest, 6/10 but with chance to be a 8 or 9. Just take care of your looks, seek some advice on how can you improve your skincare and a good haircut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Good yeah !
    I'd say 8/10
    My only advice would be maybe try a different hair cut !

0|0
    1|0
  • 1/10

0|0
    2|1
  • nice smile and eye color/10 lol take care of your skin, cut your hair and get rid of the wife beater and you'll get more attention

0|1
    0|0
  • You look like you would keep 10,000 pics of the object of your affection, and print them to decorate your room with.

1|1
    0|0
    • 1mo

So I'm guessing I look like a creep or something.

• 1mo

Hehe, it's just the super serious expression. The smiling one looks good though. When you smile you look super friendly and like you're different from the norm in a really good way. When you do that really serious face, you look either mean/angry or like you'd keep the thousands of pics.

What Guys Said 10

• Call me silly, but you remind me of Joaquin Phoenix. But honestly, you don't look that bad. I don't think I'd have had the A-frame on for the picture. First impressions and all, you know? But you seem like a decent enough guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • The smiling face was a 7, you looked at least sorta apporachable but the other one is a 5 you look kinda dead

0|0
    0|0
  • 8,5 that's a nice smile you got there

0|0
    1|0
  • isn't this for teens?

0|0
    0|0
  • 3/10. Sorry broster.

1|0
    0|0
  • 6/10 I probably don't have to tell you the second picture is no good makes you look angry

0|0
    0|0
  • Did you have meth bugs?

0|0
    0|0
  • Bro, you'd look really good with styled hair, good body

0|0
    0|0
  • You remind me of eliot rodger man thats not good.

0|0
    0|0
  • 8/10

0|0
    0|0