Have you ever been in a love triangle before?

How did it end? I currently have a boyfriend but I have 2 other guys trying to seduce me. And one might actually succeed.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm very familiar with your current situation. Multiple times actually. They each ended in different ways. Way too much to write out right here though. Feel free to contact me. Like most said; probably won't end well.
    However, there might possibly be a way for it to work out incredibly well! Perfect in fact! Not likely, but who knows. Ever heard of "cuckolding"? Well, one of the guys would have to want to be a "cuckold". Look it up! I myself... huge fan! Ya never know. Lots more guys like it than you'd ever imagine

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not a triangle. A triangle is when you like someone but they like someone else and the person they like likes someone else. If you have a boyfriend and you give in to someone else that would just make you a cheater, unless you break up with him. Still not a triangle though.

A love triangle is where two people like one person, thus making a V with an implied line on the last side, or where one person likes one person, and then that person likes another person, who may or may not love them back.
      Or an alternate form would be One person likes a second person, the second person likes a third person, and the third person likes the first person. That's a true love triangle, but it's less typical.

Woah! So the V, that'll be like an isosceles triangle! My mind is blown. But in OP's case wouldn't it be a rectangle, or square if we include her boyfriend?

That's more like a love pyramid, I guess. As it's 3 closing in one one point.

What Guys Said 17

• So you have a boyfriend and one of the guys seducing you might succeed? Poor boyfriend. You should break up.

I've been in something similar and it ended very well for me.

• I find this happening in girls that are on "not so beautiful" , where they enjoy any attention they get and would fall for anybody that shows them attention.

You should adress this, because though this seems fun now , it will impair your future relationships.

I just feel sorry for your boyfriend.

• A short time when my ex was cheating on me with her future husband.

• Ok first your weird, i wanna say more but my mind can't understand your oh so terrible perdictment, but to answer question : sorta, it ended with no hard feeling

• Triangles are for squares 😒

• No, I have not. "2 other guys"? Wouldn't that be a love square?

It's not square, nor triangle. It's a mesh where she's the host point to 3 other guys if we're nitpicking then (she's in the middle and 3 guys are connected to her, while they have no known connection).

• Break up with your damn boyfriend before you do this... the fuck with wrong with you? It takes a lot for me to call a girl a slut but Christus vivit!

• That is more like a square but ok
    and u r a baaad girlfriend if you r being seduced by other people

• That's not a triangle. Thats a frickin' pyramid.

• Yes, but it involved two women.

• I think it will end badly

• No. I have not even had a girlfriend yet. 25 and still not wanted

• Nope

• i have i drew one and stood in it :D

• Yes i have

• Why not break up with your boyfriend instead of being a cheater?

• Yeah between my two female cousins when we were all thirteen. They learned to share.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm in that situation right now. I'd say make a solid decision on who to be with, otherwise it'll probably end terribly.

• End it with boyfriend BEFORE he succeeds

• It was me, carbs and clothes. I loved clothes but carbs loved me 😥