Girls, Okay I made a mistake of accusing this girl I'm talking to long distance of a strip club being her hangout spot so first time she said no?

Anyway she says she only goes there to have fun which I seen on snapchat I can see that so a couple days later I seen it again and Said that's your hangout spot huh she gets mad says wtf no and not talking to me now she's said she cares about me and she's moving to the state I live in but girls is it truth that if you care about a guy they can make you made if you did not care would not make you as upset?

2

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• Uhhh, you said it was her hang out spot because that's where you saw her hanging out. To me that's like saying "hey, I see you are drinking wine, therefore you must drink wine". And her getting offended by that? She sounds a little... off. Don't go near that.

• Just apologise