Girls, What kind of dating or relationship advice would you like?

I'm writing a book on the topic of giving women advice on dating or relationships. I'm brainstorming a list of ideas for topics. I want to write on a topic that women will want to read and something that is actually useful to them. I want to try to stay away from topics that are over done (like how to attract a guy). Any ideas would be greatly appreciate. Don't be afraid to tell me what YOU want to know about.

3

What Girls Said 3

• How guys handle stress. How to get them to talk about their emotions. How they flirt. Gifts any guy could use.

• 1) I don't hear much about guys who show interest but never ask the girl out. Why is that & what should the girl do about that?
    2) I can never read enough about the "come over & chill" epidemic. Why is going on dates being treated like a crime now? lol
    3) I'm not a virgin but I would like to see virginity being discussed like a good thing and not like it's a disease.

Also how to let a guy know what u want without coming across as pushy/desperate/demanding/clingy.

• How to become more confident and vocal about your feelings or even yourself