Guys, How do I ask out a guy without seeming too clingy?

This guy and I have hooked up once before and I would like to get to know him more. What could I say without seeming clingy?

4

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a tough one but it's all in the way you approach it. Since it seems your the pursuer I'll give you the same advice that I've been given when asking women out.

When you ask him out, examine his response. If he says no or that he's busy and doesn't respond with another date and time then he may not be interested.

Not-Interested example, "Hey, sorry I can't. I'm hanging out with friends this weekend."
    Interested Example, " Hey, sorry I can't. I'm hanging out with friends this weekend. Maybe we can do something next week though."

If you ask him out it's all in the response. Look to that and you'll have your answer.

by the way - ask him out no more than twice. If that doesn't make something happen or keeps stringing you along, then move on.

What Guys Said 3

• 'hey I like you, want to go out for a meal/drink/fuck', it's really that easy, clingy only becomes a problem when you start ignoring no.

• Just ask him if he wants to meet up for a drink, food, etc

• Hey what are you doing Friday want to see a movie?