Should I keep my feelings to myself?

Me and this guy have been seeing each other/hanging out for the past several weeks and it's been great! I'm really starting to develop feelings for this guy and it seems like he has too (we text almost everyday, he kisses me on the forehead when we're together, and he's mentioned that he misses me recently). We're taking things slow because we want to get to know each other, but also because I'm guessing he has no relationship experience.

My problem is that I've been having impulses to express more affection: to initiate holding hands, to tell him when I miss him, etc. but I don't want to put myself in such a vulnerable position with a guy I'm only "hanging out" with, and I don't want to scare him off with too much affection.

Should I wait until he defines this relationship or express my feelings anyway?

What Guys Said 2

• Well you can tell him that you like him or you can heavily hint that you really like him. Suggest that you two go on a date suggest that you two would make a good couple. If you feel that he also has feelings you can tell him your feelings.

• yes please leave him alone. Get out of his life

What Girls Said 0