Do You Think It's Smart To "Always Play The Game"?

It's easy for a guy to use his game on girls he sees as random and unimportant or for girls to use that game of making a guy chase when he's just like the rest but when it comes to someone you find really attractive whether it be their looks or their personality or both do you drop the game thats worked so well for you or do you stay true to the game even if it means possibly alienating someone you could have the everything with?

Most Helpful Girl

• You'll have done it already anyway, then they get hooked, and once they're hooked whoever it is they'll stay anyway so you can drop it regardless of who it is.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it's better to be a guy who just talks to girls as a part of life. And I also think it's better for a guy to be playful/flirtatious with women, in general (within respectable limits). Like it's ok to tease women you're not attracted to/are married/have a boyfriend like you would tease your sister. When you tease your sister you don't tease her to fuck her lol. You do so for the fun of it and girls can pick up on that if you tease in that way.

So you're never really turning "make her fall in love with you" game on. It's just who you are, because you flirt with girls all the time. It's better because:

1. You'll be "real" and more comfortable in your own skin. By putting on a show for a girl you think is hot you are in many ways, just being fake. Because that's not the real you. That's you when you're trying to get your dick wet. When you make this a part of who you are you can just be yourself and open up and it will just come across the way you want/feel without thinking. You won't have to switch yourself "on".

2. You'll live a happier life, because you'll be able to just relax and be yourself without feeling like you have to maintain a persona. Plus, being real is the quickest way to get to know people and make friends. People feel like they know you early on and join in on your fun.

3. You'll make everyone feel good, just by your presence. When you're just a guy that makes people feel good, because that's who you are people just want to be around you. Meaning in the longrun.. more girls : ). But don't do it for the girls. Do it because you want to.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that playing games is bad and being honest is right.

Stop it, women have game as well, especially at your age. You've probably mastered simple sexual manipulation, next is emotional, and if you ever have children, you'll graduate to social manipulation. The best part about it is, you won't even realize it until someone you love and respect calls you on it and forces you to reflect, assuming your capable of looking inward.

P. S. I could be wrong, but I'm not.

You are shallow. Stop generalizing people. You don't even know me and you're offending me. Of course, both genders are playing games, but not everyone and I am not one of those people manipulating others, more of that, I am the one used by people many times. So don't be pathetic and don't act like you know everything better.

Do you know what morality is? Because I do.

What Guys Said 6

• Dropping the game means dropping the behaviour, most women are atttacted to ideas they can invest in, which is why men even learn the game in the first place. Now of you meet one that isn't interested in those behaviours, let the GAME go, and lock her down, she rare AF. How do you know which is which? Just listen, you ever listen to a women and think, she just might be alone forever, they are everywhere. You know, Third divorce, yet somehow it's not on her at all. Give her game, feed her, get some , and keep it moving. Just like some guys are just not desirable, some women aren't capable of being loved. Know the difference.

• Honetly I don't know if i've got game or not lol i do know that attracting girls is easy to me, i just have to show up and sit there looking at girls and i can easily find a pretty one eyeing me... however with that being said i can't use girls, like iam either too honest or i dont do it, i can't lie to a girl and then move to the next not sure why it simply never worked for me.

as for playing games, if its someone i truly like and want iam not gonna play games i will get straight to the point, i usually message saying " hey, whats up? i've seen you around and want to get to know you" if she's interested she starts asking me questiosn if she's not she usually doesn't respond or doesn't seem very interested.

• I never "play the game"

• Depends. It's smart to play the game if you have a five year plan. If you're playing the fly, you should probably take the bench.

• If you build it on games, you'll have to maintain the games. It's stupid in a sense, has to be played differently.

• I have no game to play