How do you find out what someone's intentions are with you?

How do I know if he's just looking for sex or if he's actually considering taking a shot at love with me?
What should I ask/look out for?

Most Helpful Guy

• I disagree with guys here. You can't just withold all sex for like half a year and expect him to still want you. That's him being whipped and not having other women in his life. The only guy that will still be around are chodes and religious people.. or possibly if you're lucky, some dude who's had it all before and can wait a while. Of course you don't have to go have sex with someone the first night but 5-6 months? come on. Instead see if cares about you and your life. When you tell him about yourself, does he ask follow up questions? Does he seem narcissistic? Does he ever talk about the future and if so, how do you feel about what he's saying?

Most Helpful Girl

• The way he's treating you outside the bedroom.
    Is he being thoughtful, caring, respectful? Nice to you?

Or he's just nice to you only when he's horny and once he gets what he wants he doesn't want you around or he just careless?

Does he care about your concerns (in relationship between you two and life general)? does he want you to know that he cares for you or the opposite?

If you need to keep doubting and asking yourself if he's just looking for sex.. it's possible that he's just only up for sex.

I had a guy who's just up for sex and I constantly questioned his intentions.. and he treated me not right. You just know it when he looking for only goodies.

Current guy I been seeing, we been casually seeing each other but I know he likes me cares for me from the way he acts around me and treats me. Like he does little thoughtful stuffs here and there, he's being cute/playful, keeps looking at me can't keep his eyes off of me lol like you will know it if guy you're sleeping with genuinely likes you more than a hookup.

What Guys Said 3

• Don't give him sex and see if he's okay with it or not

• try to judge from his moves

• If he goes 5 months without sex, that's a keeper

What Girls Said 2

• Withhold what you assume he's using you for. He won't stick around long if his intention is just to use you

• Ask them bluntly, what their end game is from you. They'll tell you majority of the times the truth. Also let them know your intentions because if they lying they know what you want and some might use that as their excuse to fallback.