In general, are strange men viewed as dangerous to women?

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on what you mean by " strange" .

If you mean just a stranger in general , then I wouldn't automatically assume he possess a danger or threat to me. I'm not paranoid , but I don't give my trust freely to anyone... be it male or female. People need to earn my trust. It's naive to give too much trust to anyone you don't know

Most Helpful Guy

• I find women that don't know you need to be told/know why you are near them every time.
    For example: Elevator, Parking lot, walking down the street, ally way, waiting room... etc.

Little story.
    I was in L. B. partying downtown a few years back and on my way to my car i cut through a lit alley way.
    So did an attractive girl dressed in club attire, walking the opposite way. This poor thing was terrified. She clutched her purse with one hand holding something inside w/ other hand. She was ready for something lol. The fear in her eyes was intense, swear to god i thought i was getting maced. Point is every man is a potential predator and will likely be treated as such.

I have SO many story's like this, it's the norm now. I apparently look like a bad apple.

What Girls Said 6

• If he's acting in a way that makes me uncomfortable like being stalker-ish, or making unwanted sexual advances, threatening etc then I will be wary and cautious around them.

• Yes!!

• i guess it depends on what you mean by strange

• Yeah.

• I just don't trust guys i don't know.

• The simple and perhaps sad fact is, that women have to be on their guard at all times.

What Guys Said 18

• for some women yes. for some no.

it's an unfortunate situation though that any woman may have to feel this way. it speaks to the fact that there is enough occurrence of crappy stuff that all women can't feel safe around men

• If you see someone strange of ANY gender on the street you usually want to stay away, especially when it's at night.

But some people have to realize as well some people may be acting "strange" because in the guys head they will be trying to tell themselves to not act strange therefor makes them possibly more strange

For example: Let's say I am walking behind a girl at night trying to get home. In my head I'm debating with myself if I should just act normal so I don't give off a creepy vibe or if I should try to stay back more so I don't look like I'm following her. With that in mind I could look more awkward or "strange".

Things to keep in mind I suppose.

• ABSOLUTELY NOT! All these girls are lying, even to themselves! The truth is, unattractive men are viewed as dangerous. If you're hot, you can walk up to any girl and lure her anywhere to do anything. I worked as a bartender and I saw it ALL THE TIME. Females think serial killers are all ugly and hot guys are all trustworthy. Observe:

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1478067812545.jpg

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/95657598

http://i.4cdn.org/pol/1478068097676.jpg

• Yes, they are. Which is why you often hear "Wow, what a creep" "He was creepy".

Womanspeak for "IDON t find him attractive" Typical shaming language... how about being a decent person and just say "Not interested" if that's the case.

• Only if they're unattractive.

• All men are generally viewed as dangerous to them. It' those gender characteristics that makes us so dangerous that paradoxically is what they're attracted to. So, think about that next time you catcall with no intention of caring for them.

• Yeah, I guess a few bad apples ruin the bunch..

• Strange men? Men in general are viewed as dangerous to women.

• Ugly strange men are.

Hot strange men is the fuel of many fantasies.

• In general, women need to be on guard at all times.

• I'm slightly strange, and I sometimes get the feeling that some girls or their parents view me as not so much dangerous, but less than acceptable, if tau makes sense.

• Women are irrational and paranoid about a lot of shit... It doesn't really matter...

• Define strange

• You can be as protective as as dangerous to them, its a two way street.

• Maybe

• What kinda strange are we talking?

• All men are rapist and murderers, you always have to avoid them.

Bullshit. Very few are... most men still have some semblence of an innate protect and provide in re : women, but the more that society keeps on crappying on men saying they are the enemy, that instinct is being snuffed out and society and women especilly wills uffer fori t. Reaping what one sowsand all that jazz...

How so? Spoken like a true man hating feminasty. If a woman has someone that disagrees with her opinion thati s now official misogyny TM. If that makes me misogynistic that I will OWN it.

@TheDeplorableOne it's 2016, grow up.

• Nowhere near as dangerous as women are to men...