Seemed excited, then ignored, why?

I have known her for a while, finally asked her out. She seemed extremely excited, outgoing, and happy. When I tried to set a date and time, and we were having just a text conversation (I didn't even expect to ask her out, it was just in the moment), she would reply back instantly. However, all the sudden, BAM, she just stops. I ask again, nothing. I mark it off as busy, so I wait a day and ask again, no reply. I wait another day, send a snapchat to her, she hasn't even opened it. Now, the thing is, she's posting on social media, she's viewing my stories, yet she won't even open my snapchats or reply to my texts. I made it very clear I was excited, asked multiple times and left my schedule relatively open for her. What suddenly happened, what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• she's just gone off you for some reason...😊

Most Helpful Guy

• The only thing she wanted was your attention. Nothing more. You dumpah and move to the next one. If she finds out that you found someone else you will immedietly see how she will be jealous.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• She's clearly not interested and you're in denial, move on.

• You committed a cardinal sin. Never show too much interest too fast. She got bored of you and has list interest. Let her like you for you, if she don't, just move on.