Why do girls think they're busy when they don't actually do much?

I produce reality television, i write on here all the time, i spend time with friends, family, i network with coworkers, i travel for work and yet i have time to fit in dates. But, honestly, girls with unimpressive lives and an unimpressive load on their plate think they're busy. They seem really busy about this.

So,

a) do they not know how to multi task at all?

b) do they enjoy the idea of being "busy" because it equates in their mind to being important and in demand?

c) is this some code for the fact that there are other dudes in the picture and i'm expected to "wait my turn"

in any case, this type of attitude/behavior is immediate drop. I suggest all men do the same if some trick tries it

Most Helpful Girl

• i say im busy if i'm either working, studying or just want some time to myself. There are times throughout my week where im free- but some days i just need a rest: me time is classified as me being busy.

lol but you're aware busy makes it seem like you'd like to but can't when "me time" is clearly you not wanting to.

i'm fine with girls not wanting to do things what frustrates guys is the game of it all. whether you admit or not you're not speaking plainly and YOU KNOW you're NOT SPEAKING plainly.

Speaking for men that make perfect sense. it's the excuses... men can sense excuses like women can sense inauthentic flattery. we've experienced so much of it we just * know * when its not real

I don't make excuses. I often just straight up tell the truth.

Most Helpful Guy

• It just seems like an excuse to me.

What Girls Said 1

• It's 100% b

God damn it... this is why a lot of think girls are ridiculous. who the hell cares if you're an in demand person...

lol you just did it there ^

Whaaaat? No way. I have stuff to do you know

What Guys Said 8

• I have noticed many women say they are busy with busy lives when the opposite is true. its kinda like when a woman tells you she bought something on "sale" it means nothing as shops slap sale stickers onto everything to encourage you to buy, some shops sales last all year and dont get me started on black Friday which is an excuse by shops to reduce in price by a few dollars the crap they can't get anyone to buy.

yes, they don't do anything. at most they have a regular job but again everytime you bang suddenly they have all the time in the world to see you. Ah yes, my penis suddenly helped you organize your weekly schedule... tf

• If you ask them to spend time/go on a date and they tell you this they're just saying it to get rid of you. If it's just friendly conversation or they say it in a frustrated tone it's because many girls don't know how to compartmentalize and feel the need to please everyone: where you can cancel on a vague promise to go drinking with a buddy if you're feeling really tired, they will stress out over it and miss sleep.

• All of the above. They make time for what is important (browsing Pinterest/Instatwat/Arsebook), get an ego boost from the popularity/success implied from being busy, and hope that makes them appear to be a hot commodity worth the effort to get.

• I'm pretty sure when a girl says "she's busy" either

a. She's actually busy
    b. She doesn't want to talk

• Usually B. This is one of the biggest lies people tell them self Im to busy or I don't have time its bullshit just make time

• I'm thinking it's more B

• Ohh, s*** dude. I'll put on my bomb suit. Der be a s*** storm a comin.

Hey dude, and speaking of busy, ever been a victim of some of these rag riding drive by attacks? Like, girl comes out of nowhere and calls you every name in the book without regard for what was said in the topic at hand and leaves just as quickly as she arrived.

• B plus many seem incapable of prioritizing and handling stress.