Dating is extremely hard for a guy?

I think I done just about all I can to attract them. From losing weight, shaving my head, dressing really nice. I wear cologn. Now I'm growing my hair back. I still never get approach or flirted with. Tried dating sites and no luck.

Im starting to believe that today's woman only want the best looking guy that makes a lot of $. Looks and $ seem only hope for guys these days. Plentyoffish dating site seems to prove that. Maybe women really are superficial?

Most Helpful Girl

• i've never dated a guy for his money; it would go against everything i stand for.

look, physical attraction is essential to any relationship. but it's just one, small piece of a much bigger puzzle; you need chemistry, common interests, and compatibility.

i met my boyfriend/future husband online (we used okcupid). we clicked instantly and had tons in common- i was working 60 hours/week at the time, and our conversations were a breath of fresh air. we met in person a month later, and we've been inseparable ever since.

we're both creative people who love to laugh, and there's no problem we can't hug out. we have different skill sets and use them to help each other out; we support each other, and i would never ask anything of him that i not willing to do myself.

that's not to say that things are perfect. we argue, have misunderstandings, and struggle just like any other couple does. but he's my best friend, and i wouldn't trade him for anything.

my point is, if you're going to commit to the online bit, keep your mind open and have fun. try different sites and don't worry about committing immediately- just be yourself, and the right person will love and respect you for it.

most important;y, be safe and have fun :)

Eh. You made my point. Women are more visual than men. Too shallow.

if that's all you took from everything i said, you clearly have more issues than anyone can help you with.

stop blaming women and work on yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not that hard. First off, if you're waiting for girls to approach you/flirt with you, you're doing it wrong. Secondly, delete all your online dating profiles. That's a woman's playground. It's not built for guys to actually do well, generally speaking. Work on becoming a person that you yourself could imagine you dating

What Girls Said 4

• I noticed you only talked about changing your appearance. But you never mentioned anything about improving your social skills or character.

Given that you then lashed out at women as gold digging, shallow whores, I'd guess that your shitty attitude towards women and lack of character is the real reason you can't find a girl.

• "I still never get approach or flirted with"

How about you doing the approaching and flirting with?
    If I liked a guy but he hadn't yet shown interest in me then I would take the initiative

I been told to make them chase me. Women don't like men that are available

Well. No effect really. I think you can agree that women don't like men that are attainable. My looks is what keeps me single.

Lmao you know, most guys do the approaching. You let the girls chase a little bit after you've approached them and found out that they're interested in you

• I've heard POF is the bottom of the barrel. Try meeting chicks with common interests out in the real world to change things up.

• Errr, I'm not superficial - looks and money would be a bonus, but I judge a guy by his personality and how he treats other people etc.

What Guys Said 16

• They aren't. Most of the time it's the men who are looking for tens rather then focusing on what matters. In your 30's the dating pool is also smaller (people are married or not interested in relationships in general due to kids etc).

I'd widen your social circle. Try joining some clubs or online dating. Just get out there more in new areas you haven't been to before.

• "I still never get approach or flirted with."

Is this really a girl user or what? Get out there and start approaching women YOU want, stop being passive!

• Dating sites don't work because 1. Most people therwho are catfish or spam bots 2. The people who aren't are on once in a blue moon 3. You can't even see them in person most of the time and 4. You're not even "together" together. At this point I'd ask a friend to hook you up, or go to a club and you'll meet someone, or even the gym and you'll meet someone.

• Actually fucking no. If you used all that energy to focus on improving your life, firstly you would have shit-ton of money and beter looks, and secondly you would have a woman so.. Ey best of luck

• depends on your standards man, if they're gonna be high then you'd better be able to match it... lose weight.. be a very acceptable BMI, nice teeth like girls like, groom (I don't wear cologne)... haha, trust me, if they want you they'll fucking let you know one way or another, interest is fine that's how they know

• Its some unknown factor. I worked on myself my whole life and I never had as much as a kiss. And every possible thing you can think of (looks, personality, money, clothes etc etc) I know a guy who doesn't have it and gets girls. Since I know a lot of people and nobody is in a such situation except me.

• Have YOU tried to flirt with women? Meaning that you go over to someone and starting a conversation with them. You were given eyes for a reason

• Dating ain't that hard if you know how to talk
    Not like " HIII YOU'RE PRETTY "

• Yes. Dating is very hard. You're lucky if you find an amazing woman who will give you a chance because quality women have lots of options.

• I met someone on pof and got a knife pulled on me they thought oh it's a joke a good laugh. I didn't feel like that. never spoke to or responded to that female again.

• I'm a broke college student. No issues over here boss.

• I'm just curious, why did you shave your head?

• Some guys are beta which means they don't get females.

• I dont think like that...

• It's just the ones on those sites that's why they are there because they have no luck with people out in the real world

• I agree with this most people don't understand it really is hard