I love my boyfriend but I can't stop thinking about another guy?

Me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year, he was kicked out of he house he has been living with me for about 9 months , i love him , but i started to talk to another guy and i started to like him , my boyfriend and i have been arguing a lot recently and the other guy has been there and he told me he had feelings for me , when we hung out we kissed , i don't know what i want to do, any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• stop talking to the other guy. you are allowing yourself to be tempted while your relationship is going through a rough patch. if you truly love your boyfriend tell him what happened and see if you guys can work to improve your relationship

otherwise break up with your guy and pursue stuff with the other guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell your boyfriend that you kissed another guy and end the relationship so you can be with the other guy. But if this happens again in the future don't start talking/looking for other guys. Yes couples are going to argue it's healthy.

What Guys Said 2

• Well it look so like you will have to make a decision. Either break up or don't. But don't hang on to the other guy while you are dating your boyfriend

• Come clean , break up and move the f on

What Girls Said 1

• ıf you had loved ur u wouldn't think aout that guy

There is a thing called hormones and it acts very differently from your consciousness. Therefore your statement is false. For the asker tho, if you do love your boyfriend tell him what you did. No honor in keeping him blind and wasting his time.