Is this a reason to dump me?

He chose an uglier girl over me because of her status... when he met me i was broke studeny didn't do much with my time and he judged me base on that... im introverted and he said i was a dissappointment because i was introverted and not outgoing but very beautiful. This girl comes from a rich family and has a lot of students friends... she's an international student. He rejected me... will he regret it? Not joking but im a ten times more beautiful then this girl... Its so weird...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. It sounds like he may have primarily dumped you because this other girl comes from a wealthy family and he's just a gold digger. However, you did mention that you are introverted, which he didn't like. It sounds like he's extroverted and it's possible these kinds of people don't match well. It is a reason he dumped you. Is it a good one? It's hard to say, because it's not completely clear why he dumped you - whether you are broke or introverted. Also, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. He may find this other girl more attractive than you even know/realize.

What Guys Said 9

• Beauty doesn't mean everything. with you he apparently stated would like you to be more extroverted, probably because he was but you are in introvert. They barely mix. This girl is more his type, social and all... the icing on the cake is that she also has money. looks don't really matter to guys as much as many girls think it does.

• What makes you think that because you are more beautiful, you are more deserving? From what I can read, you don't seem like a really nice person. I am pretty sure it's more important to be nice than beautiful.

• no, there is a lot more to relationships than beauty.

• I think he'll regret it when she goes to return to her country. I do agree with @lightbulb27 that there is a lot more to relationships than beauty. Lucky me X#2 (2015) was as beautiful as she was with MINIMAL makeup and NEVER any nail polish.

• Beauty only goes so far. I'd rather be with the ugly one if she had a better personality and was easy to be with. Some pretty girls are flat and boring, oozing with drama and so self centered. Just my thought

• Nothings wrong with you. Don't let anyone tell you what to do with your life. He met you when you were broke and he brokeup with you for that reason? You're introverted and not outgoing he says? Lol. For one your boyfriend is the one that should complete you not judge you. 2nd he brokeup with you since you're apparently boring and broke._. Which blows my mind. He's not worth your time regardless.

• Based off what you've put, it seems you think beauty rates higher than decency and kindness. Plus narcissism is a mega turn off for most people, maybe that's why he left?

• Personality can make up for a lot of things, also I'd rather stay with a girl with a really good personality but less attractive than someone hot af but a shitty personality.

• hmm. can i drop you a message?

What Girls Said 0