If a girl accepts a date with you, does that always mean they like you?

I have the biggest crush on this girl I know. We first became friends over a year when she learned of my crush on her. Ever since then we have been talking almost every day through email or otherwise, and as of one month ago we have been hanging out alone 2-3 times a week. Unfortunately she friend zoned me quite a while ago, and she keeps reminding me that she likes someone else and that she wasn't interested since then. Today, I couldn't take it any more, so I try to ask her out because I couldn't stop thinking of her in that way. To even my surprise she said yes and she seemed pretty into it too. Despite this however, she still said she didn't have any feelings for me. She gave me one condition though, she told me to not sleep with her. Is she lying about her feelings?

1mo Also, I did call it a date so I think she knows it isn't just a hang out or a friendly thing

Most Helpful Girl

• Accepting a date is kind of like trying a guy out to know more about them and perhaps date them. It doesn't mean that they do or will like you. Although there is a chance if you play it right.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wtf... she probably thinks that she will take what she can get, or she is giving you a chance and seeing how it goes.

What Girls Said 1

• Possibily. ..😊

What Guys Said 2

• It means that she's at least willing to give you a chance

• Usually, but not always.