Is this a fair statement to make?

I usually think attractive women are shallow and superficial. Then again who can blame them? They never give average guys a chance. Sigh.

We guys though give most woemen a chanc. Who agrees with me?

Most Helpful Girl

• id add that possibily there is the exception to the rule. ..😊

Can you explain?

Well not all good looking girls are shallow and superficial... there are some that are quite open minded and intelligent enough to give an average guy a second glance. ...

Most Helpful Guy

• First statement I would agree with completely, mainly because I think pretty much everyone wants someone attractive, they're just allowed to be selective.

I'd say guys are more inclusive when it comes to what girls they'll give a chance to, but I wouldn't say that most guys will give most women a chance.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh, that's not true :(

Yes it is. Women want best looken guys.

Really. What attracts you?

Might sound weird but I find it hard to resist people in which I can see myself. Not in a narcissistic manner, but it somehow tells me that I will be understood and seen. :)

What Guys Said 1

• No no and no. Dude this statement just shows that you had limited to no interaction to attractive women.