Should I do it or should I wait?

For about 1 month and half I been crushing on my friend (we been friends for about 10 months almost a year). Recently I been battling w/ myself about telling him that I like him and wish for us to be more the friends at some point. I try to tell him in person but he is always surrounded by people or working so in person not gonna happend. I stared to think hey, maybe i should just ring him up on Friday then i can save the face to face humiliation if he does not feel the same way (wich is likely he won't feel the same way). He is a really nice guy very very understanding and caring but damn it his beautiful hazel eyes intimidated me in the most beautiful way. Should I tell him have a waited long enough? Or should I wait longer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl, why are you waiting so long? You have one life, take use of your tools, tell him how you feel and if he has to hesitate to think about being with you, you hit your deuces up.

What Guys Said 2

• i feel u, precipitate

• You should tell him

What Girls Said 1

• You sound wait