Do Women like beards?

Ladies and Girls, what's you feelings on beards? Why or Why not? Do they make men look mysterious and bold, or just old and untidy?

• Yes! Beards are sexy.
  • No! Don't be a Caveman.
1mo Wow. It's almost 50/50. Half of women like beards the other half don't. Good to know.

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as you are hygienic and keep it trimmed, beards show that you're physically a man and have masculine traits that are attractive to straight women. I'm not into anything like Duck Dynasty, but there's just something about a guy who doesn't have the ability to grow a beard that turns me off. It immediately makes them feel midpubescent to me, and I'm not attracted to children. Facial hair of any kind is more attractive on 90% of men. No porn stashes please.

What Girls Said 12

• I don't like them very much. Some stubble is good but nothing more than that.

I like the stubble too. I generally have stubble because it grows fast, and I feel terrible after making out with a girl and she has awful stubble burn. Makes me sad.

• I don't like beards

• Yes they look good

• I don't like beards

• It depends how it looks

• It really depends on who's got the beard, some guys just don't suit one... some look really hot with one.

• I love a beard... but not those long Duck Dynasty beards. Those are just nasty. I like them very short and trimmed.

• I'm into beards, but they don't suit everyone

• depends on how the beard looks, and if its meant for the face

• Old and untidy. My boyfriend of 27 looks so young and adorable when he's clean shaven :)

• Not a huge beard like what's in fashion now.

• It depends on the person. There are some people who really unsuitable with beard. And how tidy is that. Because no woman want their man look like caveman.

What Guys Said 6

• Girls? Not necessarily. Women? Yes.

• Kings have beards just sayin

• Just grow it out until they can't even remember what you looked like without a beard and they'll love it lol!

• i would say most probably do

• Usually the guys to have beards nowadays come off as losers. Insecure as fuck and hipster. Then again i live in the bay area.

• I love mine, when I grow one...
    By the way, have a nice day buddy.

Hey man! Thanks! I'm at the 9 day beard period, and I'm still thinking about it. You have a good one too!

Oh Thanks buddy.
      I see, you have a nice one too.