Do you enjoy double dates?

I've never been on a double date, but I am open to the experience. I would feel that having another couple there might be distracting or not intimate enough. A plus might be that you get to observe your potential mate interact with others and you get to see them more relaxed. And what about awkward situations? For example, what if the other couple starts making out and you and your date are sitting there like well... this weather is nice. hahaha

What do you think about double dates? How has your experience been?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never been on one as two couples. But as for 2 guys and 2 girls with no relationships established yet, I don't like them because then you're competing with the other person

I thought about this as well.

Thats also true! Wow, what mess.
      Im sorry that happened to you.

Thanks lol fortunately I wasn't really interested in either girl and I was just on the date as a favour to the other guy. It was still a pretty serious shot to my self confidence though

Most Helpful Girl

• They are not for me.

What Guys Said 6

• personally disliked them. it is one thing to go out with your s/o and a group of friends, and another with another couple. i prefer true dates to be more intimate, and that is easiest to do when it is one on one

• aren't double dates something you do once you have got bored of each other?

• Never went on double date but i agree can't do much on a double date..

• I never had one.

• Good and bad.

• I never went on a double date

What Girls Said 0