If a girl is not attractive, can you still like her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I could love her as a friend, but I don't think I could live her as a wife/gf.

The fortunate news is that a lot of people who think they're unattractive, especially women, are just plain wrong. Also fortunare is that things which make us physically attractive are often within our ability to change.

What Guys Said 15

• I really don't want to say this but no. Looks are everything for girls. As long as the girl is hot idc if she has a bad personality as long as she isn't a slut.

• I can like her as a person, as a friend... but if I don't find her attractive then I wouldn't date her

• attraction entails a lot of things, it's not merely physical. It's a combination of all of it and if one is absent, then no, you will not like her. Not enough to date her or desire a relationship.

• I need attraction.

I don't need her to be a runway model in order to feel that attraction.

• Friend zone for her

• Yes, i like a girl with a great personality that is what attracts me to her.

• Maybe she has something special. I just saw a girl like that. She had something special but the wrath turns off. It was on here face but still doubting.

• Yes. Just because I'm not attracted to her, doesn't mean I don't like her.

• As a friend, sure. But if I don't find her attractive, I'll never want a relationship with her.

• As a friend yes. Anything more. NOOOOO !!! Life is too
    short to dance with ugly women.

• I can still like her, but not in a romantic sense

• Yes, it's possible

• Are u not attractive?

• If you don't find her attractive (that counts both physically and emotionally), then no

• Of course

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah. They could still like her as a person but they just won't be attracted to her.

• Yes looks on the outside don't matter to me it's how she looks on the inside

• Maybe not in terms of love, but in friendship

• depends on what you attractiveness definition is

• why not? she can still have the best personality in the world