If a girl is not attractive, can you still like her?

0|1
5|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, I could love her as a friend, but I don't think I could live her as a wife/gf.

The fortunate news is that a lot of people who think they're unattractive, especially women, are just plain wrong. Also fortunare is that things which make us physically attractive are often within our ability to change.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• I really don't want to say this but no. Looks are everything for girls. As long as the girl is hot idc if she has a bad personality as long as she isn't a slut.

0|0
    1|0
  • I can like her as a person, as a friend... but if I don't find her attractive then I wouldn't date her

0|0
    0|0
  • attraction entails a lot of things, it's not merely physical. It's a combination of all of it and if one is absent, then no, you will not like her. Not enough to date her or desire a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • I need attraction.

I don't need her to be a runway model in order to feel that attraction.

0|0
    0|0
  • Friend zone for her

0|0
    1|0
  • Yes, i like a girl with a great personality that is what attracts me to her.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe she has something special. I just saw a girl like that. She had something special but the wrath turns off. It was on here face but still doubting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. Just because I'm not attracted to her, doesn't mean I don't like her.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a friend, sure. But if I don't find her attractive, I'll never want a relationship with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • As a friend yes. Anything more. NOOOOO !!! Life is too
    short to dance with ugly women.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can still like her, but not in a romantic sense

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it's possible

0|0
    0|0
  • Are u not attractive?

0|0
    0|0
  • If you don't find her attractive (that counts both physically and emotionally), then no

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah. They could still like her as a person but they just won't be attracted to her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes looks on the outside don't matter to me it's how she looks on the inside

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe not in terms of love, but in friendship

0|0
    0|0
  • depends on what you attractiveness definition is

0|0
    0|0
  • why not? she can still have the best personality in the world

0|0
    0|0