How obvious do you have to be to let a guy know that you like him?

Okay, so there is a guy that I like and I'm also getting some vibes that he may like me too (MAYBE).
We exchange some looks during lecture, but we never talk. He always sits around me but never near me. I also see him steal glances at least once every class.
Now I am super shy and awkward so I never am able to look at him for more than 2 seconds. But today I was feeling bold so I went ahead and sat RIGHT NEXT TO HIM (not during lecture. I saw him sitting at a study lounge.)
At that point I had used up all my courage and energy so my eyes were just glued to the computer screen lol. Since I sat across from him I could still see whether or not he would steal glances. And he did. He would occasionally look up from his notebook to quickly look at me.

BUT like... he still didn't talk to me. Did I make it obvious that I am interested in him? I certainly felt like it was super bold (TO ME).
Do you think he likes me at all? Or does it seem like he's just confused why there's this girl who keeps showing up around him?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope not obvous at all. You need to get his attention. Maybe smile when your eyes meet. Or something besides a glance.
    I know what your feeling but honestly most women won't even take that as a hint.

You need to at least talk with him. As emotionally terrorizing as it seems. It will get easier with time.

Take a look at my freind. She is acting really different but if I did not know her then I would not get that she might like me.
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2162924-why-would-my-female-freind-start-acting-nervous-around-me-only-give

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't make it obvious. I bet he's still clueless.

What Guys Said 5

• If he's stealing glances at you he probably likes you. But the ball is in his court UNLESS you can work up the courage to talk to him yourself. Make it simple. Compliment him on something like his shirt or shoes. Then, to make it really clear your interested. INTRODUCE YOURSELF. I can't stress how important this is. It's very obvious that someone wants to get to you know better when they say "My name is.." whatever. Good luck!

• Very obvious in this day and age.

• He knows but he's probably too shy to say anything. Take initiative and talk to him

• You should probably just ask him out. That's honestly the best way.

• We are quiet ignorant to such things. Could require billboard.

www.homedepot.com/.../...ad4f-c89f25af3417_600.jpg

What Girls Said 0