How to look like an adult?

I'm 18, a freshman in college. I'm 5'7" and I kinda have a baby face. I barely have facial hair. Because of this I feel like a child. I even look like a 15/16 year old. I don't get any attention from girls. Most of the guys at my college are like 5'10 at least and the girls are my height or taller. It makes me sick. It gets annoying having to look up at everyone. How can I look like an adult? I work out, but I'm slim and my muscles don't get big. What can I do? Can a girl find a short baby faced guy attractive?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol not exactly helpful, but welcome to the club! I'm almost 21 and most people think I'm 16. I've even gotten a bunch thinking I'm 14 and one even went as far as thinking I'm 12! And nothing I do seems to change that lol. Dressing older tends to just make you look like a kid playing dress up lol. So as suckish as this sounds, I would just own the young thing. Just be confident with it, joke about it to people you meet so they know you own it! That in itself makes people take you more seiously because you're handling that annoying thing in a mature way.

Most Helpful Guy

• Make sure your hairstyle suits your face, any hairstyle that's round or boofy is just going to make it worse. Make sure you're wearing more mature clothes, smart casual etc. You can't change your height, you can't change your face. Everything else you can change, and the big one is your perception of yourself. Become more confident, no one's going to be attracted to you when you're so negative. Yeah, you might not be the ideal height, but that's cool, you've got other things going for you and there are plenty of girls (and guys) who are shorter than you.

Also one last thing with the height, I actually wouldn't want to bulk up too much if I was your height, it will actually make you look shorter. So don't worry too much about that. I've known short guys who have tried to compensate for being short by getting thick and it just, the proportion isn't there. Keep on working out, get defined muscles, but stay lean.

What Girls Said 1

• Dude relax no one really cares. College is so different from high school

What Guys Said 5

• It's not the age or the look that makes look like an adult, it's what you do and how you do it plus the right attitude. It has nothing to do with height either, it's all about attitude, all you can do is wait till you get older and learn from life, we all get there and you are not an exception just be patient

• Don't worry, you're still growing. I'm 18 too.
    Also, I don't think people really pay attention to others that much in college.

• dont worry about that man. a lot of girls find guys like you very attractive

• I don't know dude I was 5'7 in 4th grade...😅

How tall are you now?

Yeah it's so weird cause, my parents are 5'7 and 5'8 and my brothers are all under 5'11. Maybe I'm adopted😅

😂😂😂

• Yes. Start dressing (tht doesn't mean emulating douche mcfratboyface) like a man, and acting like one.

aymanshalaby.com/.../Drill2.png