Maybe he's not for me?

So the guy that I liked and still do has admitted he likes me and I like him but we can't date because he's still getting over a rough relationship from over a year ago. There are other attractive guys but I really like him. Now that we're closer he teases me more tho. I know he thinks it's funny and so do I but now I'm just like "really?" He always repeats what I say funny and calls me an idiot but tbh I did say some funny/dumb stuff, haha. What do you think?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know if it was you there was a similar question the other day and what I said was keep your feelings for this guy but don't cut off other guys - If you meet someone else well and good or if at some stage in future guy thinks he might like to try it, good as well.

What Girls Said 1

• If you think he's worth it, you need to wait for a little while. But if the whole situation is draining you, you should give up on him.