If she goes two days without replying, is she not into me anymore?

I've been chatting to this girl on online dating for a week now, everything was going great and she was being so nice to me, saying she can't wait to meet, im so good looking and calling me cute baby etc. But she suddenly hasn't replied to me for 2 days and we are supposed to be meeting up tommorow. My question is do you think going 2 days without replying is a big deal? I personally do. Do you think she's suddenly not interested anymore or maybe she was fake?

Most Helpful Girl

• did you send her a message she didn't respond to or is it just that you haven't heard from her for two days? I suggest calling or texting her tonight (or early tomorrow) to confirm the date. if she refuses without a good reason (good reason being sickness or if she is really busy at college/work) and doesn't ask to reschedule at least that would be a red flag for me. it doesn't seem all hope is lost, but definitely check up on her to see that the date is still on.

We had a convo going on and I was the last person to reply, she would have seen it and she has not replied.

it doesn't have to mean anything, she can be playing games. i'd send her a message anyway to see if the date is still on and if it's not, then you'll definitely know she's not interested

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you make a date you really should give her space. Anyway, you should just text her tomorrow to make sure if it's still on, if you get no response then you know it's bs. Also, why didn't you ask for her number?

She said she dont want to give her number to me until after we have met because we dont know each other

How does she know I desperately want her exactly? because I replied to her messages? just like she replied to my messages?

Look dude whether you accept the truth or not it doesn't make it any less true. Girls want guys that are not very interested in them. No matter what you want to believe in, it's true. You messaging her or before you've even met and after she's already agreed to see you does nothing but solidify her opinion that you like her. Girls have short attention spans, think of them like cats. Sure they like the toy that you're waving in front of them a lot in the beginning, but keep waving it around and they'll get bored and not give a fuck about it anymore. Does that make sense now?

What Girls Said 2

• Cute baby?

• Not talking for 2 whole days is definitely a big deal, especially if you got along pretty well at first. Mainly because you're meeting up soon, I would ask if you still have plans (maybe subtly, by asking for a confirmation of the time or place?). If you have already sent something and she ignores you, I think she might've lost her interest or changed her mind. Good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Pretty much.