He called me a dissappointment?

Instead of saying that we werent compatible he said i should fuck off and dissappoint someone else and is dating a girl ten times more uglier then me... whats up with that? Even after a year that still hurts... he said i was too beautiful but my personality was rotten cause i dont have any goals in life... i simply enjoy life and go to work and school... im just not social... Thats not me i have severe trust issues and simply have been hurt a lot... so because i have no goals in life whatever that means he just dumps me? He also called me unstable cause i like to move around a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares. Move on, wasn't meant to be. Learn from your mistakes, if any. Worry about being a better version of your self. Have fun, enjoy life, there are some cool people out there, meet people if you can. Get out of your comfort zone. can't stay in your bubble forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well that's extremely rude of him! You're enjoying life and taking it as it is. Nobody has the right to judge you for doing what you want and being yourself. I don't know how you could've ever dated someone as terrible as him! He just seems like a complete jerk to me, and someone who doesn't deserve you. He might've been overwhelmed on how amazing you are! However, you CANNOT continue living in the past. He's gone now and you need to acknowledge this. He's moved on. To heal from him, you need to set aside a couple of hours maybe 2x a week all to yourself and alone. And think about your relationship and how it was. Remember all the good times and bad. Acknowledge them. It's okay to cry because you're alone and can just let it all out! (That's the point!) But, in order to actually heal, you need to realize that while he might've been great, he's long gone and you can't get him back. This will hurt a lot, and sort of reopen the wound... But it'll close it properly. You'll let him go bit by bit and he'll eventually mean nothing anymore and it won't bug you. It's okay! You can do this :)

I didn't get him at all,

Ahhh okay! Well then he's doubly not worth your time and energy! Try my healing process though, it's should help :)

What Guys Said 3

• "is dating a girl ten times more uglier then me"

I have a feeling he might have a point that your personality is rotten. Lol.

• Well, it kinda sounds like he may have a point. But I don't know for sure because I don't have the other side of the story here

• How about improving yourself instead of whining?

What Girls Said 1

• While that sounded really dickish for him to say, you didn't make much of a case for yourself. From your description, I can see why he would think that and why he dumped you.

It's been a year, though. Get over it and move on. The world has cruel people in it and you just met one. No point in dwelling on it.