Guys; If a HOT girl wants to have sex with you, and you're single - do you F*CK HER?

• Hell YES
  • No... I want to get to know her first

Most Helpful Guy

• Definitely yes, but I'd still want to get to know her as well. In spite of what you uglies may preach, just because a girl's hot and she wants to have sex DOESN'T mean that she isn't worth knowing, or that guys wouldn't like them more than you any more if they got to know the hot girls first. If she's not giving off the right vibes when it comes to personality, if she's not nice enough, then she won't be hot in my eyes. It's as simple as that. For her to be HOT, I have to at least build up a basic image of what she's like as a person. And once I did, that'd count as knowing her well enough to indulge her desire to have sex with me if we both wanted to.

so if a nice, hot girl approached you at a coffee shop- made eye contact and asked you to bang her, you would? aren't you worried about stds?

If some random girl did that out of the blue the first time we met, I wouldn't consider her to either be nice or hot, no matter how pretty or sexy she may be. For her to qualify as a nice, hot girl in my eyes, I'd have to know at least a little bit about who she is in the first place. But no, I'm not worried about STD's to the extent where I'd refuse to consider losing my virginity as a 29 going on 30yr old just because STD's exist. The lifetime odds of contracting an STD, even if you never use protection, as a guy, are roughly 1/1500. For perspective, that's less than 1/15th of the lifetime odds of dying in a car crash (1/90), and only a third of the lifetime odds of dying from food poisoning. Accepting a free, tasty-looking food sample would be three times more likely to result in my death from food poisoning than accepting the hot girl's offer to bang her would be likely to result in me picking up an STD. But I still accept free food samples- why shouldn't I accept the girl's offer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course they would. Guys are led by their knob, so they're never going to turn down a freebie, are they. :)

Not all guys

• 29d

My pleasure :)

• 16d

I never had sex with anyone who I don't have feelings for.
      It's called making love , my opinion is , it's. Allied making love so at least should like the person or love her before having sex otherwise I am just using her. And if I like her in a way that I see there is chance I will fall in love with her with time or feel there is hope yes I will have sex with her otherwise I don't sleep with random girls ( I don't drink also do that doesn't happen to me )

What Guys Said 29

• Maybe if I have a death wish.

I don't know who she is. I don't know if she's some mob wife, or someone else's girl. I don't know if she's clean. Life, safety and health aside.. I don't know who she is as a person.

I'm not saying I want to marry her, or want a long-term relationship with her.. but I want to feel somewhat connected on some minimum basic level.. sex is an experience, it's not just an act. I don't book ten seats with a group of friends to a Cirque show to go see the show. I don't give a fuck about the show. I book it to enjoy the "experience" of seeing a Cirque show with ten of my friends, kind of like the high school adventure and bonding moment we always wanted to have as little kids.. but now we're older and have money.

Sex doesn't have to be this pretentiously "deeply meaningful" experience like some never-ending adult Disney/Hallmark movie. That's just mental masturbation. But it has to have "some" meaning.. some significance.. some context other than, "Oh, you're fucking some hot chick, yay!"

That's cool when you're in high school and still building up your sexual self-esteem, and want to verify that you "can" actually have sex with a "hot girl." Once you've put a "check" next to that mark, I don't know, sex is more than just "validation." To me anyway, it's about sharing an experience with someone, and enjoying the experience that someone else has to offer you. Their body, their sexuality, their femininity, their warmth, tenderness, affection, love.

Again, doesn't have to be serious, but it has to have some context. I'd rather have sex with a less attractive girl who I felt some chemistry with rather than some random hot stranger. I don't think it's as simple or binary as saying..

"Ohh.. boogah boogah.. me Tarzan.. you Jane.. me man.. you hot.. we have sex NOW!" I know that's how women think about men, and I know that guys like to joke around and play into the stereotype in good humor.. but it's not exactly literally that simple (even for men).

you just sound like a good guy

• My ex was an 8/10. She wanted sex but I wanted marriage and I don't believe you can have a good foundation before marriage of you base it on sex. She ended up leaving me, partly because of my past partly because she wanted sex and I wanted her heart. She wasn't willing to give me her heart. Just her body. It wasn't worth it.

• generally no. i'm just not into casual sex personally. sometimes i look back at times i've been propositioned and feel like maybe i should've gone for it but ultimately i'm happy with my decision

• Of course. But if a hot girl just walks up to me and says she wants to fuck me... im not going yo believe her. Surely its a joke or something lmao. But if she was persistent enough to convince me its true? Yea id fuck her, of course. I can't imagine a single man would ever turn her down unless he's just had a fucked up life that has shaped his personality and mind into something that fears sex or some other thing related.

• happened before

said nah

• i´d probably not just say yes like that. cause i´m a bit clingy about my health xD
    usually if a hot girl just wants sex like that, something is fishy and i don´t trust that at all. but generally, if i could assume she´s healthy and not mocking me, i would.

• I would, but unfortunately male birth control gave me erectile dysfunction so I can't.

• You can fuck her then get to know her. Doesn't have to start getting to know her. Most girls out there seem to want to have sex early before they know or like youbthese days so they don't get attached and then learn you are not compatible...

• Depends, a girl might be hot, but her personality might suck. So... I'd rather be sure who I'm getting down with first...

• Actually I did accept such an invitation! ~ College days and again later in life same gal

• I'd check the vicinity first to make sure there were no cameras around. Never know when you're being pranked.

• I gotta know her at least a little bit... my dick is special and not every girl can get it! ;-)

• Nah I need some kind of trust first.

• Shit, she wouldn't have to ask me twice. Lol. Of course I would!

• maybe, maybe not. it depends on a couple of things... just looks is not enough

• What kind of question is this? Of course I would f**k her.

• I prefer relationships but I couldn't turn down that offer

• No, cause she might have STDs lol :P

• every guy that votes no is lying

• It will depend on my mood n how hot n sexy a girl is... 😏💕

• dont even have to know her name

• If she's hot and wants to have sex , who the hell wouldn't fuck her :p

• Depends if i like her or not.

• No... I want to get to know her first

• Nope, I'll pass. If she was offering me sex to soon and easily, I'd be uncomfortable and it all just seems too easy, and too good to be true.

• No lol I don't have sex with randoms

• Yes, yes I do.

hopefully you're good at it

<3 you're my hero

• 29d

thanks :)

• It depends.
    Women are always looking for some gain... so her reason would be the key.
    If she seems the type to use her sexuality to get her shit, or manipulate or scam men... then fuck no.

If she is drinking at all, I don't want her consensual sex to be my rape charge, so fuck no.

If she looks like she is just trying to get back at a guy, or newly single on the rebound, or just easy... then yeah.

• Yes, but I would assume cat fish

What Girls Said 0