Guys, GUYS: What qualities does are girl have to make her a "keeper"?

To elaborate I want to know what details would make you want to stay with a girl such as physical appearance, personality traits, sexual prowess, or any other details you can think? I'm not asking about your dream girl but realistically these are the necessary details that would keep you interested in sticking around.

5

Most Helpful Guy

• It's all about making him feel desired and important.
    Women often see men cheat on their SO with someone who is less attractive and can't understand it. Women think he cheats because he wants someone younger, better looking, more sexually available. In most cases he does it because she makes him feel the way his SO no longer is- important and desired. Her looks, job everything else are secondary to the way she makes him feel.

Make him feel important and desired and he will fight wars and open doors for you.

That's what everyone wants. I know women who won't date guys with small penises, or won't date guys from their own ethnicity. I know guys who won't date Caucasian women or women who don't cook. People have their deal breakers and their personal preferences from experience. I'm trying to see what people as individuals are looking for in a mate in today's society. Or as you described what makes them feel desired and what Creates attraction?

What Guys Said 4

• Morally upright, nice, not dumb, does not believe abstruse stuff just because some people tell her its true.
    Looking good, smell good for me, does not let her body go seed (but does not have to be sporty), not overly uptight, does not feel bad or naughty just because of some playfight or sitting on me while pinning me down and stuff. And I want to be her "servant" someway. I love worshipping my girlfriend, I want to be totally submissive to her (not necessarily in bed and I surely don't meant pain or anything like that), and I want her to appreciate (and use) it.

• Being hot, compatible, smart and not a bitch

• Personality, common interests.

• morality.