I need help with an online guy I met?

Im a 22 year old girl and around 1 month ago i met a guy online, he's 20. The first day we met we had sex on Skype and after that we started talking over Skype ( text and call ) almost every day for hours.
We were really clicking with eachother and talking about a lot of things he seemed genuinely interested in me as i was in him. But things got bad when my parents filed for divorce and i started getting mad at everything, and taking a bit of my anger on him.
He supported me for a few days but then we had a fight and i deleted him. Then we sorted it out and started talking again.
The problem started about a week ago he said he was going to be very busy because he had exams coming up and he has to study more than ever. For the last week if i dont approach him he doesn't say anything and we re talking less and less.
Today i exploded on him and he told me he had a date with a sweet girl this evening over text. I started crying and fell really bad and showed him i was jealous.
The problem is this is not the first time he tries to make me angry. I dont know if he's serious or just told me that to make me jealous? He told me that after i said i was going off Skype for a while because i wanted to travel ( i was angry ).
Now he went to sleep and he told me he was done but we can still talk.
What should i do? Please help i really like this guy :(
PS- we're from diferent countries
Update - he doesn't reply to my messages but hasn't deleted me or blocked me from Skype either

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think wait to see if he contacts you, if not than you may be best just let him go , maybe he is just looking for sex from you.

What Guys Said 2

• Cut him off. Tell him that you want to be serious/exclusive, and if that's not what he wants then it's best that you part ways. Then delete him, block him, etc.

• You should get with me instead, cuz I know I can treat you better than he can, and any girl like you deserves that. Now why are you wasting time when you can be with me instead?

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should break up with him. I mean, it's already over since he tried dating someone else.