First date advice?

Okay so my boyfriend and I are going to the movies for our first date and I've never been on a date before or even hung out with a guy before and I'm really scared because I feel like I'm going to mess up and I'm afraid to kiss him. I've only ever kissed 1 guy and it was wired and no matter how hard we tried we always messed up but I'm really scared it'll happen with him and I don't know how to be cute and stuff with him and I don't really know what to do. I'm freaking out please give me advice. Thank you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Movies aren't a very good date because it limits conversation. He'll want to put his arm around you but will be too afraid to do so, so help him out and tell him he can do so if he wants. About the kiss initiate that by putting your hand behind his head and pull him to you. He'll go for it.

Most Helpful Girl

• dont worry!!
    As cliche as it sounds, just be yourself! Use it as an opportunity to ask him about himself and get to know him better.
    Also, if anything embarrassing happens (which I doubt will - but just in case) make a joke out of it. You'll feel more comfortable with him and just have fun!
    good luck x

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0