Did I misinterprate things?

So this chick I've been talking to for 2 years now asked me to come over and watch a movie & sleep over last weekend. Night went well i guess, i didn't make a move on her but after the movie i asked if she wanted to cuddle and she wanted to. Come morning after and she seems not so glad, asked her whats wrong and she whispered "last night" then reasked to be sure and she says her bfs name whom she broke up with two days earlier. Since then things have been stale between us (or its my imagination). Did i do something wrong? Im not the best with understanding people and i dont want to lose her

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• She felt guilty having you over after breaking up with the boyfriend. Even with 2 years of friendship, going over was a risky move. She's probably feeling like she used you but she betrayed him (even though they're not together anymore). Either way, no way of knowing what'll happen next.

• I think she wanted to have sex, by the looks of it, and your were a strikeout. If that is true, sorry to bring the bad news to you, mate. :/